Chapter 15: Different Types of Beast Tamers

Eleven felt that its Beast Tamer was too talented.

Could a normal person think of such a miserable training method?

Now, Eleven was looking forward to using this method to train the hardness.

However, it was still a little worried.

This training method would definitely have a high impact on one's body. It sounded painful, and one would definitely be injured…

Eleven could accept being injured.

After all, if one was not injured during training, one would suffer more serious injuries during battle.

This was all for the sake of a better future.

However, it was worried that if the injury was not treated in time, it might affect its training progress.

"Howl—"

If it affected the training progress, the efficiency of the training would decrease again.

"You're really thoughtful."

Shi Yu's eyelids twitched as he looked at the metal-eating beast.

If this year's 10 Most Hardworking Beasts pet show doesn't award you something, I'll go smash their broadcast station.

"But it's alright, I've prepared a healing skill for you. Don't worry about training!"

Eleven was very thoughtful, but so was Shi Yu.

[Skill]: High-Speed Healing

[Skill Level]: Intermediate

<Notes>: Wood-type healing ability. It can accelerate the healing speed of ordinary injuries.

[Status]: Can Be Taught

Shi Yu first took two Refreshing Capsules, and then with a heroic expression, he pressed his right hand that was suffused with white light onto the little metal glutton-beast's head.

He began to rub it in a spiral again.

As a matter of fact, the cooldown time for his skill-duplication ability was zero again yesterday. Moreover, after Eleven reached level four, Shi Yu's own physical fitness and mental strength had improved.

This made Shi Yu want to try teaching Intermediate Healing Skills.

In any case, he would have to teach it sooner or later. The earlier he taught it, the easier it would be for him.

Since the index showed that it could be taught, theoretically speaking, even if he taught the high-level skill Deterrence, he would not die.

At most, he would be in bed for a few days…

As the light faded, the cooldown time for the Skill Index appeared again. This time, it was 48 hours.

It didn't matter how much time passed. As long as he didn't die.

However, the Iron-Eating Beasts had the compatibility to learn "High-Speed Healing", which made Shi Yu tear up.

It seems like you've eaten too much bamboo. You've gained some alignment with the wood element.

But perhaps this also meant that the Iron-Eating Beasts could evolve towards the wood attribute?

Can there be a druid panda?

According to what Shi Yu knew, apart from the wood attribute, there was also a possibility that the Iron-Eating Beasts could grasp lightning and fire abilities. There was a Beast Tamer in Ping Cheng who specialized in training Iron-Eating Beasts to cultivate some related skills.