Chapter 24: An Unusual Duo

Ordinary people would definitely have a headache dealing with these Earth-Element Rats. That was why they were always handing them over to Beast Tamers, even a group of rookie Beast Tamers like Shi Yu and the others, since the efficiency was extraordinary.

The battle power of the Earth Mouse that had grown some was basically comparable to that of a wild dog. It was very strong. In other words, ordinary people would definitely be afraid of wild dogs even if they had weapons in their hands.

But before the current Iron-Eating Beast with battle power and super vision, it could only be said that these Earth Rats were unlucky. One by one!

The Earth Mouse was glad that it wasn't a bamboo rat.

It didn't taste very good, all right?

Otherwise, it would definitely be annihilated…

But even if it was a bamboo rat, Eleven might not be willing to eat it.

Due to the evolution of its body, the Iron-Eating Beasts in this world basically didn't like to eat meat anymore. Instead, they loved to eat metal ores, which was quite novel.

Shi Yu just didn't know if there were any creatures like iron-skinned rats…

As the Thorny Monster put down the Earth Mouse that had been entangled until it lost its mobility, Yu Jingjing spoke, "This one counts as Shi Yu's kill. Without his Iron-Eating Beast, this Earth Rat would definitely have run away."

She had still underestimated the Earth Mouse's reaction speed… The Thorny Monster, as a natural hunter, actually couldn't capture the Earth Mouse at the first moment. It seemed that their level wasn't good enough.

Yes." Chen Kai and Zhuang Yue had no objections.

The reward for eliminating an Earth Rat was only about ten yuan each. Even Shi Yu didn't fancy it, let alone students with pretty good family conditions like them.

In Shi Yu's opinion, if he could get rid of 100 Earth Rats in a day, he would barely be able to keep above Eleven's food consumption and the nutritional supplements he'd have to buy.

But then again, he wouldn't come here if it was to earn money.

Exercising its super vision was the most important thing!

"Next, we'll act according to what we said in the car. Let's split up," said Shi Yu.

"Alright." Chen Kai nodded. "Then we'll meet here at noon."

This way, the clearing speed would increase a little. After all, this farmland and the whole forest were too big.

First, they would split up. When they encountered a lone Earth Mouse, they would think of ways to deal with it. When they encountered groups of Earth Mice, they would call everyone and come up with a plan together. When the time came, the efficiency of teamwork would be higher.

"Let's see who can get rid of more Earth Rats," Yu Jingjing said.

"Ah…" Zhuang Yue looked at her Iron-Eating Beast and fell into deep thought. If they were to compete, she suspected that she would be at the bottom.

Why did she feel that her Iron-Eating Beast wasn't even the same species as Shi Yu's Iron-Eating Beast?

At this point, Zhuang Yue's Iron-Eating Beast had already started to doze off in a daze. Meanwhile, Shi Yu's Iron-eating Beast was still looking around energetically…

With good eyesight, everything was pleasing to the eye.

With poor eyesight, everything looked like a mosaic.