Chapter 13: From Initial Level to Death!

Shi Yu returned after buying the tonics.

The supplement he bought was called "Refreshing Capsule". The raw materials seemed to be materials from several plant-type extraordinary creatures.

Just like with how the doctors from the breeding base in Icefield City treated Shi Yu effortlessly, the effects of the medicine in this world were also top-notch.

After all, the medicinal materials in his previous life were basically extracted from ordinary plants. But here, the vast majority of high-grade medicinal materials were from plant-type extraordinary creatures.

There was no need to elaborate on the effects of the stuff that grew on these extraordinary creatures. In fact, according to legend, the pollen of some fabled plant-type extraordinary creatures even had the effect of reviving the dead.

Of course, the Refreshing Capsule was only the most common type of medicine he could try, and it wasn't that amazing either.

The effect of the Bright God Capsule, on the other hand, was very simple. It was mainly used to eliminate the symptoms of weakness in the body and strengthen the physique. It could allow the user to maintain a conscious state while weakened and be at ease and clear-headed.

It was said that the effect was very good. Many Beast Tamers liked to have one after a battle and would immediately feel full of energy.

However, one couldn't eat too much of this either. After all, there were side effects from consuming too much medicine. Moreover, financial conditions didn't allow Shi Yu to eat this capsule like candy.

Apart from two bottles of capsules, Shi Yu also bought some nutritious food. Only then did he dare to go home satisfied.

After returning home, Shi Yu first summoned the iron-eating beast.

"Howl—"

After having slept, Eleven was also very energetic at the moment. It looked at Shi Yu in a refreshed manner and blinked.

It slept pretty well these few times, much better than it would at the Iron Bamboo Breeding Base. Eleven could also feel that its condition was surprisingly good. This was the miraculous effect of the Beast Taming Space.

In this mental state… Eleven felt that it could train hard for at least six hours!

Moreover, the best thing was that after its training, it could go into the Beast Taming Space to absorb more energy, which enabled it to quickly recover from its fatigue.

"Don't be in a hurry to train. Work and rest come together, understand?"

Shi Yu sensed the iron-eating beast's inner thoughts and raised his brows.

Didn't this fellow know that part of the energy it absorbed from the Beast Taming Space came from him? He should think more about his Beast Tamer!

On the one hand, he had to meditate to strengthen the Beast Taming Space, and on the other, he had to use the index. Shi Yu felt very tired. It didn't seem like it was a good thing for a Beast Tamer's companion to be so disciplined and dedicated to training in the early stages of the game.

He had to make arrangements for absolute sleep earlier… A mature iron-eating beast would learn to deal with its own fatigue after training.

"Howl—"

On the other side, Eleven still didn't know what Shi Yu was thinking. When it heard about combining work with rest, it immediately shook its head. Its round head was like a rattle drum.

Working and resting were good, but it couldn't relax too much. If it wasted too much time, it wouldn't be able to finish the training.

Shi Yu: "…"