Chapter 16: Expert Level

The Year 177 of the Alliance calendar, July 7th.

It had been three and a half months since Shi Yu had come to this world. It had also been four days since he became a Beast Tamer.

On the first day, Shi Yu's contractual pet, Iron-Eating Beast Eleven, awakened the Hardening skill and welcomed its first victory, defeating the beast with the greatest population, the silkworms.

The next day, Shi Yu used the Skill Duplication Book to upgrade Eleven's Hardening Skill to the proficient level.

On the third day, Eleven was training like always, upgrading its hardening ability daily.

On the fourth day, the Iron-Eating Beast reached Level 4 and learned an Intermediate healing skill. Then, it started its "falling" training…

Falling training was a good way to train. If the steel plate at the landing point was not broken, it meant that Eleven's hardening strength was not enough, and it could continue training.

If the steel plate broke, it meant that the training had paid off. At that time, there would be no need to worry about the broken steel plate being wasted because it could still be fed to the iron-eating beast.

By then, it should have the ability to eat and digest metal matter.

Therefore, not only did Shi Yu buy training equipment, but he also bought Eleven's spare food. This cost-to-effect ratio was really too high… and Shi Yu felt suffocated by his own intelligence.

On the fifth and sixth days, Shi Yu began to recuperate and recover from the weakness brought about by the teaching of the healing skill.

In the past two days, Eleven's appetite had doubled again. The frequent use of the two skills made it consume a lot of food, and it relied more on the nutrients in its food rather than the Beast Taming Space.

On the seventh day, a week after becoming a Beast Tamer, Shi Yu was shocked to discover that using the Skill Index affected more than just stamina. There were also hidden benefits.

As long as he had enough nutrition, every time he recovered, his physique would increase slightly, just like how the consumption from using the index was equivalent to the consumption from exercising.

This discovery suddenly made Shi Yu feel that there was nothing wrong with frequently teaching skills to enter a weakened state. After all, the body was the capital to control beasts.

On the same day, Shi Yu used the skill index again and taught Eleven the Hardening skill again.

After this lesson, the proficiency of Hardening did not reach expert level. However, compared to before, Eleven was indeed better at Hardening.

Currently, it was already proficient in various states. It could simultaneously harden multiple body parts without affecting its movements.

But still, it wasn't enough, and the minor improvement made Eleven very uneasy. Therefore, it trained even harder, and clear marks appeared on the alloy steel plate.

On the eighth day, Shi Yu recuperated.

On the ninth day, Shi Yu continued to teach Eleven the Hardening skill. This time, Eleven's hardening skill proficiency had finally reached the expert level.

Being in the expert level of Hardening Skill, the Iron-Eating Beast could use it to fight without affecting its movements!

After its skill proficiency increased, Eleven's growth level increased again, and it reached Level 5.

Iron-Eating Beast: ๐·°(৹˃̵_˂̵৹)°·๐ I really didn't cheat!

The uneasiness in Eleven's heart grew stronger even as the marks on the alloy steel plate deepened.