Chapter 20: Beast Tamer Association

After the battle ended, Shi Yu looked at the judge, Shiroishi. He did not know if the judge was a temporary worker, but after a moment in a daze, he finally remembered to announce the result. It was very unprofessional.

Hurry up and announce it! Look at how painful the Ice-Armored Beast was! The Beast Tamer was still waiting to take his pet to treat it!

After referee Shiroishi reacted, he hurriedly announced, "The Ice-Armored Beast lost the ability to continue battle, so the winner is Shi Yu!"

"We won!"

After the judge announced the results, Shi Yu immediately called Eleven to his side and started rubbing its head in a spiral manner to encourage it.

Although there was this myth saying that the head wouldn't grow tall if it kept being touched, Shi Yu still touched it forcefully, mainly because it felt pretty good.

"Wuu—"

Eleven shook its head and called out before being recalled by Shi Yu into the Beast Taming Space.

On the other side, Chen Kai also withdrew his beast pet. He had an unaccepting expression as he walked over and asked, "Are you a Beast Tamer from Ping Cheng District? Perhaps a student or…?" He just wanted to understand.

"Yeah, a Beast Tamer from Ping Cheng District. Just graduated this year, but I was studying in Icefield City." Shi Yu smiled, knowing that the other party wanted to find out more about him.

When he finished speaking, Chen Kai was stunned. Even the judge, Shiroishi, who walked over was stunned.

Ping Cheng District was a suburb of Icefield City, so its educational level was naturally inferior to that of the city.

If some students had good grades, they would try their best to apply to the city for better educational resources during the last stage of their school enrollment.

Therefore, although Chen Kai was considered an outstanding student in Ping Cheng, he might not necessarily be better than the students in the city.

At this moment, Chen Kai knew why he had lost so badly. However, this difference was still difficult for him to understand.

He could only subconsciously imagine that even in the city, Shi Yu would also be among the most outstanding batch of young Beast Tamers.

In a sense, Chen Kai's imagination was right.

Even though Shi Yu was like this, he was also a genius.

Even in an elite school in Icefield City, his grades were among the best, and his grades for the written test had been very outstanding.

Otherwise, he wouldn't have been able to study in the city and intern at the breeding base in Icefield City.

It was actually very troublesome to be a Beast Tamer because just memorizing the thousands of common pet species, appearances, and skills was enough to make ordinary students suffer.

And this was just the foundation. From the appearance of the pets, deducing their growth levels, knowing the weaknesses, habits, and food preferences of different pets were all things one had to learn.

Every time Shi Yu saw a new pet, memories related to it would involuntarily appear in his mind. This was also related to his academic personality.

It could be said that if not for the fact that Shi Yu was too poor and did not meet some conditions, with his results, he could have totally continued on to higher-level educational institutions to further his studies and would not have had to apply for graduation directly after his internship.