Chapter 17: Real Battle

For a pet, there were only three ways to grow.

Food, training, and battle!

Converting nutrients from food into what was needed to grow was the easiest.

Training was slightly more difficult, but through training, one could hone their racial abilities to a higher level, thereby promoting growth.

Battles were the most dangerous, especially in life-and-death battles where one's willpower and spirit had to be highly focused. This type of training for pets was the greatest. The growth experience gained from using abilities in high-intensity battles, after all, was also not something that some basic training could compare to.

In fact, it was impossible to nurture a powerful pet without all three: sufficient and nutritious food, reasonable training, and appropriate battle training.

At the moment, Shi Yu planned to bring Eleven for an evenly matched battle. Of course, it wasn't a battle of life and death, but a battle of beast control under the restrictions of the rules in the formal venue.

At this stage, they had yet to come into contact with a battle of life and death. Moreover, there was no such place in the city for them to undergo life and death training.

Even if he did, Shi Yu wouldn't be so bored as to seek death. He was a normal person.

With the skill index in hand, wouldn't it be better to develop steadily?

A place where one's life was in danger… In any case, he definitely wouldn't go there.

That afternoon, Shi Yu put the Little Metal-Eating Beast back into the Beast Taming Space and went out again.

For a city with good development, a few key areas were essential.

For example, the administrative unit of his profession, the Beast Tamer Association.

Or the Beast Tamer Corps that was stationed at the edge of the city and protected it.

There were also schools, breeding bases, training halls, and dojos in every city.

Apart from that, there was also the battle hall that was indispensable to Beast Tamers for training their pets.

The battle hall was basically managed by the officials. This was the only place in the city where Beast Tamers could battle. If Shi Yu wanted to find an opponent to battle, this was one of the choices.

In fact, he could have headed to a wilderness area to look for creatures with more combat power, but that would be a little dangerous. Considering that he and Eleven weren't at a high level yet, Shi Yu temporarily gave up on this option.

However, if he wanted to become a professional Beast Tamer, he would need to have full survival skills in the wild.

According to what Shi Yu knew, in the assessment of a professional Beast Tamer, apart from the basic assessment and combat assessment, there was also the Wilderness Survival assessment.

If they wanted to get that certificate, this seemed to be very difficult to avoid… Well , in the end, they were still too weak at the moment. If they could overcome any danger, they wouldn't have to be afraid anymore.

If Shi Yu didn't remember wrongly, the Beast Tamer Association seemed to organize field training for the Beast Tamer trainees regularly. The Beast Tamer trainers could register on their own.

In such an activity, high-level extraordinary creatures in the training area had basically been removed. Furthermore, there were high-level Beast Tamers and rescue teams stationed at the back to deal with any sudden danger.