Chapter 12: Bug-Hunting Youth

The next morning, the sun was shining brightly, and the cries of birds and green worms rose and fell.

Shi Yu woke up naturally and got out of bed in a daze. After washing up mechanically, he lay back on the bed.

"Right, I need to go out later," he muttered.

At this time, his condition had almost recovered. He looked at the Skill Index and saw that the eight-hour cooldown had been cleared. This meant that he could use it again.

Today, he planned to try teaching Hardening. However, a levelless skill required eight hours for him to recover, so the stamina required of a low-level skill would definitely be greater.

Therefore, he planned to go out and buy some nutritional supplements to use after the skill teaching.

Whether it was summoning, recalling, using the Beast Taming Talent to strengthen the pet, or the pet's growth in the Beast Taming Space, the Beast Tamer had to use up a certain amount of energy.

Therefore, not only did pets have all kinds of nutritious substances and medicine available for them, there were also many supplements for Beast Tamers on the market as well.

Shi Yu had just become a Beast Tamer, so he did not know much about this aspect. However, he was sure that he could buy them. After all, these medicine advertisements were everywhere.

He had studied the cooldown time of his skill index yesterday. That time should be calculated according to normal rest.

If he ate supplements or took a deep rest, the cooldown time would accelerate. This was not a completely fixed cooldown time. It was only related to his current state.

When the skill index determined that his physical condition had mostly recovered, he would then be allowed to start the next round of teaching.

In fact, it was much nicer this way. In the future, he could bring a cup with him and make some "different-dimension wolfberries". He would also carry a box of pills for energy restoration in his pocket. It would not be impossible then for him to survive teaching the high-level and medium-level skills.

Moreover, after becoming a Beast Tamer, his physique would also continue to become stronger. The situation where teaching skills was so strenuous might only be limited to now.

In short… he had to control his pace well. Shi Yu didn't want to have to rely on the Iron Eater to push him in a wheelchair into the arena every time he participated in a beast taming competition.

"Eleven, continue sleeping inside. I'll let you out after I'm done shopping."

After informing the Iron Eater through telepathy, Shi Yu resisted the temptation to go back to sleep and chose to go out.

"Oh right, I forgot to greet you."

After Shi Yu walked out of the room into the courtyard, he suddenly thought of something and looked at the persimmon tree.

On the branch of the persimmon tree on the left, the green worm was already awake.

It was eating the leaves calmly. At this time, there was a pile of persimmon leaves before it, some half-eaten.

Shi Yu thought for a moment. These were probably pulled over by the Green Silk Worm with silk.

It was easy for it to do this after its Worm Silk proficiency had reached the necessary level.

At this moment, the green worm ignored Shi Yu and continued eating leaves while sky-gazing alone.

Why was it, an insect, locked in a birdcage?