Chapter 23: Bamboo Stone Dojo

After about an hour, the four of them arrived at White Stream Village.

After alighting at the bus stop for the village, they were quickly received by the village committee staff.

Although the four of them weren't professional Beast Tamers, as long as they could come and get rid of the Earth Mice, White Stream Village would warmly welcome them.

As time was tight, the four of them didn't stand on ceremony. After arriving at their destination, they headed straight for the Catastrophe Area, which was mainly farmland and woods.

Outside the endless farmland and woods, Shi Yu and the others were momentarily speechless.

Where should they start?

In fact, some unintelligent and weaker Earth Rats had already been killed by the dogs and cats reared by the farmers under their direction.

Therefore, they only had to get rid of some relatively high-level and relatively cunning Earth-Element Rats.

These Earth Rats had strange movements, were good at concealment, and had strong battle power. They were very difficult to eliminate.

"Let's summon our pets first," Shi Yu suggested.

Eleven's super vision was the only way to lock onto an Earth Rat in such a complicated environment.

"Okay."

As Shi Yu finished speaking, the four of them communicated with the Beast Taming Space and summoned their pets.

An Iron-Eating Beast appeared in front of Shi Yu and Zhuang Yue; his Ice-Armored Beast appeared in front of Chen Kai, and a thorny snake appeared in front of Yu Jingjing.

Just as she finished summoning her pet, Zhuang Yue's gaze was attracted by Eleven.

Yesterday, she had only observed it from a distance and had not discovered anything. But today, when she looked at it up close, she realized that Shi Yu's Iron-Eating Beast had developed perfectly. Be it the color of its hair or its body shape, it appeared very healthy.

"Excuse me, your Iron-Eating Beast was also obtained from the Iron Bamboo Breeding Base?"

Shi Yu nodded.

All the Iron-Eating Beasts in the entire Icefield City were probably bred by the Iron Bamboo Breeding Base... including Zhuang Yue's.

However, Zhuang Yue's Iron-Eating Beast was clearly larger than Shi Yu's. It was slightly older, so the two Iron-Eating Beasts shouldn't be from the same batch.

As they weren't the same batch of cubs, the two Iron-Eating Beasts didn't seem to recognize each other. Eleven took a look at the other party and quickly looked away.

On the other hand, Chen Kai's Ice-Armored Beast looked at Eleven fearfully the whole time. Its body was about to melt.

"Wait, wait." Zhuang Yue suddenly thought of something. "Could it be...? Are you an apprentice from Bamboo Stone Dojo?"

This seemed to be the only explanation for how powerful Shi Yu was.

"No..." Shi Yu shook his head.

Bamboo Stone Dojo and Iron Bamboo Breeding Base were one.

The owner of the dojo and the owner of the farm were the same person.

The Iron Bamboo Breeding Base was the place Iron Eaters were bred and raised, and the Bamboo Stone Dojo was the place specially designed to nurture Beast Tamers who signed contracts with Iron-Eating Beasts.

The current owner of the Bamboo Stone Dojo was a master-rank beast trainer who cultivated iron-eating beasts.

Apart from mastering hardening abilities, his Iron-Eating Beast had also mastered the power of lightning and fire. It had required very special cultivation methods.