Chapter 26: COLE VS TSUBAKI - EMBRACING CHAOS TO BREAK MADNESS?

Start from the beginning

Cole's aura was at first dimmed down for a bit, but regrew as he's still under the effects.

Cole: then you will die.

He summons his swords and gets ready to kill.

Cole: lucky for you, I'm a fair man. Catch!

He tossed his black sword where Tsubaki caught it, and the two then clash.

*NOAH*

Back in the real world, Genji, Angela, Hanzo, Stein, Marie, and Tezca Tlipoca approach the abandoned church where they tracked Noah down.

Hanzo: you're certain Noah's here, Tezca?

Tezca Tlipoca: Justin should be inside. I can track the soul of anyone who's ever been reflected in my mirror, so I'm pretty sure they're in there.

They then approach the building where Tezca Tlipoca gets closer to the entrance. As he does, however, everyone began to feel a strange force.

Stein's Thoughts: what's happening? I'm struggling to stay focused... Can't think straight...

Just as Tezca Tlipoca was about to enter, a large demonic caterpillar springs up and attacks them. It bites a chunk off of Tezca, and the others were soon surrounded by more of them. The others got injured but the Shimada Brothers held them off as Angela brings her winds out to get high in the air.

Noah: (enters) so this is the best we can expect from the DWMA elite? Useless junk. The two Oni and Angel would be valuable, but I already possess the Nephilim. Therefore, none of you are even worth the effort of adding to my collection. Kindly get out of my sight.

Genji: we're not leaving without the boys. Release them, and you'll walk with your life.

Noah: (smirks) did you honestly believe—in a world where the Kishin has been resurrected and madness is spreading like wildfire—that you could somehow win the day by suppressing your madness? It's simply absurd. Don't you think it's high time you set yourselves free...? Like he has.

"He", was none other than Justin as he appeared and kneed Marie, hard, in the stomach.

Justin: o Lord, my god... Mayest thou punish the foolish...

Marie: stop this, Justin! How much more sin can you pile upon yourself before—

Justin: (unphased) I won't understand a word you're saying unless you face me.

His headphones were suddenly cut off as Hanzo shot one with his arrow and Genji sliced the other and traded some blows with Justin.

Justin: (holds his broken earphones) those were my favorites.

Hanzo: based off the volume we heard, you have awful taste in music.

They then fight in close combat. Angela began healing the others when Noah summons more creatures to attack her. However, she anticipated it, and brings out a Bo staff to fight back.

Noah: you shouldn't suppress your madness. The more you do, the less worth you have. And it would be a waste to kill the one who made my greatest prize.

Angela: (glares) the world is not your collection. Last chance—return my son, and you live.

He wasn't phased by her threat, and proceeded to summon a monster from his book. However, once the creature came out, someone grabs it, and Ann, Maka, Soul, Blackstar, Kid, Liz, Patty, Kilik, Fire, Thunder, and Blair were pulled out from the book.

Ann: it worked! We made it!

Blackstar: wait, what happened to the teachers? And where're Tsubaki and Cole?