𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

Start from the beginning

"hi Tamara." Notti said plainly.

it hadn't even been five minutes and somehow Tamara had already found him, he didn't even know she would be there in the first place.

Tamara got closer to Notti but the boy stepped back, "i've been tryna tell you that-", her words were interrupted by Notti speaking over her.

"listen, ian tryna do nothin' wit you Tamara." he said, Tamara furrowed her eyebrows at his words making Notti huff since she didn't seem to understand what he was saying.

"why not, Eth?" she said softly.

Notti felt himself shiver at her words, Eth. it was the nickname that she had given him when they were together, it brought back memories.

even though he found it extremely cringy and never liked it, he always let her call him it.

"youn like me no more?" she asked with a sad expression on her face, Notti tried to look away from her but she followed his gaze. "i have a girl bro, ian tryna do nothing." he said sternly.

Tamara grew confused at his words, nobody told her anything about him having a girlfriend so of course she felt slightly jealous.

"you gotta girl? since when?" she asked with a jealous tone, but Notti didn't feel the need to explain himself to her.

Notti rolled his eyes at her obvious jealousy, he shook his head before speaking up, "i gotta go Tamara."

Tamara watched as the boy walked away from her, she had a frown on her face and was still confused at him having a girlfriend.

but of course, Tamara didn't want to believe that he had one. she wanted to believe that he still liked her.

DD quickly caught up with his little brother after watching the whole thing play out in front of him, "nigga you gotta girl?" he asked curiously. he was just as confused as Tamara since he never told him anything.

Notti shook his head, he wasn't ready to tell his brother yet. "no. she just mad obsessed wit' me, i had to lie." he lied, well partly.

"you know she not finna stop talkin' to you Notti, she don't give a fuck if you gotta girl." DD informed, which was true.

Notti thought about his words, he had to be careful when around her because she caused nothing but trouble.

"cmere bro!" Dee shouted, the two brothers quickly made their way to the set up and the music began.

@edotbaby is now going live...

NOTTI THREW UP gang signs to the phone that Edot was holding, "every opp shot nigga!" shouted Notti as he took the phone from Elijah's hand. the shoot was finally done after a long three hours of recording, deleting and filming more clips.

the area was filled with friends and locals from the block who were curious, it was 10pm and the youngers were making too much noise.

"oh yeah that shit pain." DD complimented the camera man as he rewatched the clip that was taken twenty minutes ago, the new song 'friday night' played in the background as everybody talked amongst it.

"friday night off the yerky in grinch mode,
in that mode bitch i walk wit' two pistols,
he can't run 'cause my aim too official,
i threw a shot and it fucked up his mental,
head tap, he got left in the alley-"