New kid

*Caspar an Will in this are cousins.*

Caspar's P.O.V
"Come on Caspar you'll be okay."

"I d-don't know Will what if nobody here likes me? I wish I was back in South Africa I was less stared at there."

I say pushing my glasses up on my nose as we walk to the front office.

"Of course they'll like you and don't worry about your secret we have a lot of gay people here. An people only stare cause you're new not to mention they probably think you're cute they don't tend to avoid staring."

He whispers and I bite my lip nodding it was no secret that I was gay I just didn't know how people here would accept it. Especially since I don't know anyone here besides Will. We get to the office getting my class schedule and locker combination before walking out. As we leave a tall (let's pretend) brunette walks in he has a lip piercing a couple tattoos and bright bluish green eyes. (Pic below is what Joe looks like bless whoever created this edit)

 (Pic below is what Joe looks like bless whoever created this edit)

When he looks at me I feel my face heat up and he smirks winking. Walking out I peek back at him before looking at Will.

"W-who was that?"

"Oh that's Joe Sugg one of the school's punks I guess you could say. His older sister Zoë is one of the most popular girls here and on the cheer team."

"He's cute."

"If you think so but he's in year 12 and we're only in year 10. He wouldn't waste his time not trying to be mean."

I nod sighing as we get to our first class luckily we have at least three class and lunch together. In gym I meet a nice guy named Connor and Oli who I quickly become friends with. A shortish guy with glasses and platinum hair rushes up to us smiling.

"Hi I'm Tyler Oakly and I'm year 11."

"I'm Caspar Lee year 10."

"Oh I know who you are everyone is talking about the cute new South African student."

"Oh um okay."

"As you can tell Tyler is sassy an gay two combinations that work for him he speaks his mind but sometimes we just ignore him."

I smile as we walk to lunch I feel my breath hitch when we see Joe leaning on a locker talking to a girl in a cheer outfit who I'm assuming is his sister since they look alike. We walk past and I feel eyes on me.

"I can't believe Joe Sugg was checking you out!"

"Me?"

"Yes you oh my Lord you have to talk to him."

"I d-don't think I could."

"You two would be cute together anyway I have to meet Troye and Jim before lunch see you guys there."

"I need to stop by my locker I'll met you guys at the lunch doors."

"Okay hurry up."

I nod stopping at my locker as they walk off. I look around the empty hall getting into my locker putting books away.

"Well well well what do we have here?"

I shiver at the deepish voice that fills my ear turning I look to see Joe standing close behind me.

"What's your name?"

"Um C-Caspar L-Lee."

"That's a cute name your pretty cute yourself."

I feel myself blush and Joe chuckles.

"Are you gay?"

"What?"

"I asked if you were gay."

"Um y-yes but please don't hurt me."

I say flinching back tears filling my eyes when he brings his hand up.

"Hey hey easy I'm not going to hurt you."

He says wiping away a tear that fell on my cheek. He gives me an actual smile and I feel my insides warm.

"Lemme see your phone."

I look at him before handing it to him he types something in before his phone buzzes. Handing me back my phone I look down to see his number.

Joe.S😏

"What's my name in your phone?"

"A simple one Mine."

I feel my cheeks heat up again and he chuckles leaning forward. Pressing his lips to mine I nearly melt at the cold feeling of his lip ring. He brushes his hand against my crotch and I gasp which gives him a chance to slip his tongue in my mouth. He sweeps his tongue around before pulling slowly away.

"I'll text you later baby."

He winks before walking away shakily I put my phone in my pocket and head to the lunch room.

"What took you so long?"

"Oh um I got a little side tracked is all."

I reply smile to myself.

-----------------------------------------------------

To be honest I really like this one :)