35

OLIVIA

I woke up with a pounding headache. I try to stretch but two arms shot out to grip my body to stop me from moving.

"Stop moving." he groans in my ear before pressing his hard dick into my ass.

Oh shit. "Sorry." I mumble. "I need a painkiller. I have a headache."

"Alright," he replies under his breath. "Stay here and I'll get you some," he says groggily.

I nod my head and he rolls out of the bedroom and leaves. He returns two minutes later with a glass of water and some painkillers.

"Thank you." I say, once he places the glass on my nightstand.

"How do you feel?" he asks, sitting beside me.

"Just a headache." and a painful fucking heart.

"Do you remember anything that happened last night?" he asks.

I close my eyes for a second before opening them with a nod of my head. "I'm sorry for forcing myself on you," I simply say.

He freezes and raises his brows. "Is that all you remember?"

I nod slowly.

No it wasn't. I remember everything. Especially what Daisy said to me.

"You didn't force yourself on me, Olivia." he states, sighing.

I shrug. "Still I'm sorry."

He leans closer before dragging his finger against my cheek. "Want to make it up to me?" he asks, his voice deepening.

My stomach fills with nerves. "Yeah." I manage to breathe out, despite the pounding of my heart.

"How about you finish what you started yesterday?"

My cheeks warm as my eyes flicker down to the dent in his trousers. I press my lips against him, and he cups my cheek and forces me down against the bed.

He kisses me harder. His hands wander underneath the sweatshirt as they warm my body. He moves away for a second so that I could remove my sweatshirt.

Before he could even begin to unbuckle my bra, a loud ring disrupts us. He let out a frustrated groan and I watch as he retrieves his phone from the nightstand.

"Morales." he talks into the phone. "I'm on my way." he says, making me let out an irritated sigh.

He ends the call before shooting me a guilty smile. "I'm sorry baby." he says, leaning down and kissing me. He lays down beside me.

I smile. "It's okay." I reassure.

He brings me into his arms. "God, I just want to stay like this," he mumbles.

So did I.

"When you get back home tonight," I whisper in his ear. "You can do whatever you want with me."

He tightens his arms around me before letting out a groan. "Don't say that." he sighs. "I'm going to be stuck with an erection all day today."

I laugh. "Come home quickly and I can easily sort that out for you."

He smirks at me. "You have a dangerous mouth." he says, running his finger across my lips.

"For you." I whisper.

I kiss him once more. "Go get ready. I'll make some breakfast."

He laughs. "Try not to burn our apartment down."

I scoff. "I can cook breakfast better than you can."

•••

Tristan left for work and I was bored. I felt too embarrassed to go to Alyssa's and Ezra's apartment. Not after what happened. I don't think I've ever felt such embarrassment. I lost control and I drank alcohol for the first time in my life and now I only want more.
You're just like him.
Those words played in my head on repeat. My own sister said that. She compared me to him. The man who tried to kill us. She probably thinks I'm going to hurt her next. Curling my fingers into fists, I let out a frustrated groan before heading to the kitchen.