16

TRISTAN

I sit in my empty apartment. Olivia still hasn't talked to me and it's been a whole fucking week.

When I went to Alyssa's and Ezra's apartment, the conversation with Alyssa went a little something like this.

I pound on Alyssa and Ezra's door. The door opens and Alyssa looks a bit confused before she masks it with an annoyed expression.

"What are you doing here?" she asks, eyeing me and down.

"Is she here?" I bluntly ask.

"Who are you on about?" Alyssa replies. She fucking knew who.

My jaw clenches. "You know who." I snarl.

"If you're referring to the girl who walked into my apartment with tearful eyes because you said fucked up things about her mom then maybe. Am I letting you come in? Hell fucking no." she snarls back.

Her fingers tightened on the door, not allowing me to see behind her. "Olivia. Come out." I call out.

"Go away asshole." Alyssa whisper-shouts.

"I really didn't want to have to do this." I murmur. Her brows furrow for a second before she realised what I was about to do. She attempts to shut the door in my face but my hand curls around the edge of the door and I push it back.

Allyssa tries to push me out. Her brows creased as she uses her small fists to push me out of her apartment. I would have laughed if I wasn't so irritated. 

I grab her fists in one hand and I gently push her to the side so I can find Olivia. What I didn't realise was that there was a fucking shoe behind Alyssa and she tripped. Thankfully, I grabbed her by the waist before she fell. When I pulled her back up. She screamed. "You pushed me."

My eyes narrow at her for a second. Alyssa wasn't usually dramatic and I highly doubt she hurt herself. Out of the corner of my eye, I notice Ezra coming out of a bedroom. Oh.

"Why the fuck are you putting your hands on her?" he shouts as he grabs me by the collar of my blazer.  I don't think he would usually be this protective of her but considering she's pregnant. Ezra has been overly protective.

"Calm the fuck down. I didn't touch her." I shout back.

"He pushed me, Ezra." Alyssa fake cries. That little conniving-

He looks at Alyssa before turning back to me. "What the fuck Tristan." he says again. "I don't care if you're angry but you don't ever lay a hand on her," he warns. "Get out of my apartment before you fuck up even more." his blue eyes were dark with anger.

He definitely wasn't just talking about what happened between Alyssa and me. He knew about Olivia.

"Ezra." I say.

"Now." he demands, cutting me off. He wraps his hand around Alyssa's waist as he brings her into his side.

She buries her face into his arm but before I left, I noticed a small smile tugging at her lips.

That was over a fucking week ago. Every time I attempt to go to their apartment, Olivia has either gone out or is in the shower.  She sent Ezra to Daisy's hospital appointment and Daisy is also giving me the silent treatment. It's not Tristan anymore.
It's doctor Morales.
Fucking doctor.
And I hate how quiet my apartment is when I come home. No more coming home to her surprisingly edible dinners. Or her asking three good things about my day. What the fuck am I saying?