20

OLIVIA

I walk into the studio but froze when I saw Sebastian in the room speaking to Ava. His face contorted in confusion and Ava was shouting at him. I open the door and both of their eyes shot at me. "I'll talk to you later. Don't even try to go home because I'm picking you up." I hear Sebastian whisper to her.

She opens her mouth to protest but he gives her a warning glare and she shuts up. Hm. So is this who he went on a date with?

"Hey Olivia," he says with a mischievous grin.

"Hello. Interesting seeing you here."

He looks over at Ava, who had her arms crossed against her chest and she was glaring at him. He grins. "Let's just say I had something to take care of."

"I'll see you later then," he says smirking.

He leaves and I turn to Ava. "What is going on between you two?" I ask, amused.

Her cheeks tint. "Nothing," she says too quickly.

I grin at her and she walks over to the couch. "We have another brand requesting to partner with you. They insisted on having their photographer come up to take your photos," she says, rolling her eyes.

"They clearly haven't seen your photography skills if they're asking for someone else."

She chuckles. "The make-up artist is waiting for you."

"Alright then. I'll see you in a bit."

•••

After the makeup artist got me ready for the shoot, the first outfit was a black short dress. It wasn't anything too complicated but the photographer said he wants to get all the simple outfits out of the way. I walk back to the main studio to find Ava standing next to a man. I walk into the studio and they both turn to me.
The man held his hand out for me to shake. I shake his head. "Olivia" I greet.

"Andrew." he bluntly replies.

"Alright we have many outfits to get through today so we need to hurry his process up," he says.

Ava takes a seat on the couch and I smile at her. "You look hot." she mouths to me.

I laugh. "Is there any reason why you're laughing?" he asks.

"No reason." I politely smile.

He rolls his eyes and I walk to the background and he takes the photos. He spent over an hour taking these photos. My eyes were burning my legs were hurting and my head was pounding.

"Alright we're done with this one," he says.

He eyes the camera for a second, his lips curling in disgust before he meets my eyes. "Though it does need a lot of editing. What is your diet like?" he asks.

My cheeks burn as I narrow my eyes at him. "What did you just ask me?"

"Your diet. What do you eat? You need to restrict yourself from certain foods otherwise companies won't hire you. I'm helping you out."

"Get out," I simply state.

His brows furrow in confusion as if he didn't understand my sudden outrage. "Excuse me."

"I said get the fuck out. You can't come in here and be an asshole to me and then comment on my body. Who the fuck do you think you are? Please remember that you are just a photographer. I am the reason you are earning money but fuck that because I'm not working with you. You can fuck off back to your company and let them know what I said."