six

Arriving at the camping site, they make sure to bring all of their stuff to their camping spot

Arriving at the camping site, they make sure to bring all of their stuff to their camping spot. Aein looks around the place and realises that there's not much of people camping here, which makes her wonder why.

Due to her curiousity, she says her curiousity a bit out loud so that either Jay or Jake could hear her.

"I wonder why there's not so many people here,"

Jake who was walking beside her happen to answer her right away, "Oh, it's a private camping site, me and Jay will sometimes go here everytime i visited Korea, so we are kind of VIP too" he explained,

"Oh, well then .. where is our camping spot ?" Aein asked,

"We are close, don't worry," Jake assured,

Soon, they arrived at a small cabin. It was a bit far from the rest of the tents and other cabins. Their cabin was half surrounded by trees, and it was close to a flowing river.

Aein was in awe. She was a bit surprised seeing the river having a water that seemed to be very clean to actually believe it.

It has been so long since she was surrounded by nature around her. It feels so refreshing and calming, as if all her pressure of stress gone just as a blink of eyes.

Aein loves nature. She loves the environment around her, as it is heavenly beautiful sometimes.

"Since the cabin only fits two people, Jake and I will have to put up a tent beside the cabin. You girls can sleep in the cabin" said Jay as he looked at Jake, signalling him to bring the tent.

But Jihye stopped Jake even before Jake could take the tent.

"Can I help you instead? I've been wanting to try putting a tent so bad" Jihye asked out loud, looking at Jay with her puppy eyes, hoping that Jay would let her do so.

Jay looked at Jake, dumbfounded by Jihye request.

"Fine. if that is what you want. Jake, you can help Aein unpack the cooking stuff. I will cook later once I'm done with this tent. " Jay demand,

Jake salutes him, "Aye aye captain."

Just as Jake went to Aein, Jihye hits Jay with her elbow.

"Ouch! what is that for-

"Shhhh."

"Huh,"

"Tell me, Jay, how long have Aein been single?" Jihye suddenly asked the obvious question to Jay in whispered tones, and he knew that she knew the answer already.

"Her literal whole life," Jay answered, not sure by the sudden question of Jihye.

"Okay, so, look at those two," Jihye whispered, asking Jay to look at Jake and Aein.

In which Jihye smacks his shoulder instead.

"Look at them, but don't make it obvious, dumny."

Jay scoffed and slowly turned to look at those two. "So what about it?"

"Don't you think they made a cute couple together?" Jihye asked, again with the whispering.

Jay lips turn upward, smirking slightly. "I see what you try to imply, Song Jihye,"

"You understand what I mean???" Jihye asked, in surprised.

Jay nodded, "They actually could be so cute together. Wanna bet?" He suddenly suggested. Jihye scrunched her nose at the first thought and shrugged.

"What's the deal then,"

"I buy you a Pandora ring if they get together, and you have to buy me a new electric guitar if-

"Wait, stop. It's not fair if it goes like that."

"Then what do you prefer?"

"If they kiss first, and not yet dating. You own me the Pandora ring, but if they get together first, i will buy you your dream electric guitar, " Jihye stated, and Jay narrowed his eyes.

"Deal," He said without thinking twice.

The tent is finally up after Jihye and Jay suddenly have a small fight, making it harder to make the tent standing. Meanwhile, Aein and Jake were sitting at the fold-up chair and peacefully watching the two argue.

Aein smiles like a proud mother looking at her dorky friends argue. Jihye and Jay were like siblings to her. They knew each other so well that even there were no secrets between them as they shared each other secrets together.

Through highs and lows, they were there for her. which she couldn't be more thankful for. They were so close with each other that their presence were so comfortable and warm.

Even if they fight sometimes, they would make up right away and be close as if nothing happened,

"Those two are like Tom and Jerry," said Jake.

Aein grinned, "Oh, they ARE so Tom and jerry,"

Soon, silence was among them until Jake decided to break the awkward atmosphere between them. He loathed that kind of atmosphere so much. It kills him.

"So I was wondering, I didn't know you much, and the introduction we make back then wasn't good enough" Jake said, referring to the small gathering party at Jay's apartment.

"Well, what is it that you want?"

"Re-do our introduction, aka getting to know each other moment?" Jake hesitantly suggests.

Aein smiled, "I'm Nam Aein, i could proudly say that im practically a doctor now. Im 29 years old, and im a very introverted type of person, but im pretty sure I'm a fun person once you know me more!"

While Aein explained that, Jake couldn't help himself but to smile too.

"I'm Sim Jaeyun, I preferably goes by Jake, my english name. I'm the CEO of my dad's company- I inherited it 3 years ago now. I'm 30 years old, the same age as Jay. I'm also very introverted, but like you too, I'm fun when people actually know me" Jake exclaimed,

Aein clasped, "Now that's a good start of introduction between us" She said, laughing a bit thinking that it was a bit childish to do this but at the same time, it's still cute.

Then again, silences passes between them,

"Your name is unique," Jake said while staring at her, Aein can't help but stare back at him, too.

"Aein."

"It's mean sweetheart"

thump.

just like that, Aein's heart skips a beat.

"It fits you, very well"