Chapter 45

Chris lets me glide down his body as he puts me down on my feet with a big grin on his face... "I am so happy you are here..." He whispers cupping my face before kissing me and i smile into the kiss... "Me to..." I whisper when we break the kiss... 

He smiles back at me, and he grabs the hem of my shirt and i lift my hands in the air so he can it pull over my head... He throws it aside and smirks looking down at the light blue lace of my bra... 

"Let's see if it matches..." He whispers as he traces the blue lace of his bra with his finger... I grin as he traces his finger down my stomach followed by a trail of kisses as sinks down on his knees slowly unbuttoning my jeans pulling them down letting out a groan as he sees the light blue lace of the matching panties appear... 

"Do you approve? Mr. Evans..." I whisper looking down and he looks up at me with a grin nodding his hand... "Very much so Ms. Kent..." He whispers and i smirk as he helps me out of my pants... Chris stands back up and takes a step back... I grin as his eyes roam my body... "Give me a little twirl love..." He whispers and i smirk slowly turning around until i am facing him again...

"Perfection..." He whispers and i blush under his praise... "Speaking about perfection... Your turn Mr. Evans..." I whisper and he grins... I start to laugh as clothes start to fly everywhere scattering around the floor as he undresses in lightning speed... I wave with my finger for him to give me a little twirl to and he grins spreading his arms and slowly turning around... "Stop..." I say as his back is turned towards me and he does as i tell him and walk up to him... I put my hand on his broad shoulders running them slowly down feeling every muscle of his back... You can really see he has been working out more and although i prefer him a little... softer... I have to admit he looks good... 

I grin as my hands go lower and i rest them on his ass and i can hear him let out a soft chuckle... "Are you enjoying yourself love..." He says and i giggle... "Very much so..." I whisper against the skin of his back before i plant a soft kiss on it making him shiver... I smirk planting another kiss on his back squeezing his ass and he lets out a little growl... I glide my hands up around his waist and i run my nails over his chest down... He shivers again and i smirk as i go lower and lower eventually reaching his already hard dick... I wrap my hand around it still planting kisses on his back... He groans as i slowly start to move my hand up and down... Without letting him go i walk slip around him so i am now in front of him and he lowers his arms... 

I stand on my toes never stop moving my hand and plant a soft kiss on his lips before i start kissing my way down... Chris groans as i sink down on my knees looking up our eyes meeting. Chris's eyes are dark as he watches my every move his chest heaving up and down as he is breathing heavy... 

I smirk as i run my tongue over his dick and around his tip making his body jerk... I smirk and do it again and Chris groans running his hand through my hair pulling it back... I smirk again and suck on his tip and he groans throwing his head back pulling a little harder on my hair... I suck him all the way in, and he growls... "Fuck love... Feels good..." He groans as i start to bob my head up and down a few times only to release him with a pop... "Taste good to..." I whisper twirling my tongue around his shaft before wrapping my lips around his dick again... 

I look up and Chris is biting his fist and i grin putting my hands on his chest scraping over his skin with his nails making him jerk his hips forward hitting his dick deeper in my mouth and i breath through my nose to not gag and i keep moving my head up and down feeling his dick twitch... 

"Fuck love gonna cum... Gonna cum hard... Shit..." He growls and i smirk feeling proud of myself that i have this power over him... Although his dick is in my mouth i am in control... His pleasure in my hands... And in a few minutes his delicious cum in my mouth... He looks down at me and he cups my face with one hand rubbing his thumb over my cheek as i still keep moving up and down around his dick my eyes on him never breaking eye contact... "You look so sexy on your knees with those perfect lips around my dick love..." He growls and i smirk at him with my eyes...