Chapter 43

I am standing in my bedroom looking at my massive suitcase already stuffed but i feel anxious wondering if i have everything i am going to need... Chris had already packed his stuff his suitcase standing at the front door. He is sitting in the kitchen with Seb who came over to wave us off... He is cooking us breakfast for us before we go... 

I am a little nervous to go to Chris his place the last time i was there i practically run out and never thought i would come back there... I shake it off and walk back into my closet deciding to take another bag. I finally am satisfied i have everything i need and put it by the front door... I then walk to my office and grab my laptop stuffing it in my work bag and put it with my suitcases at the front door... I never go anywhere without it as i want to write whenever i feel like it... 

I take a shower enjoying the fact i am able to shower on my own for once scrubbing my whole body and just taking my time... I get dressed in something comfortable for the car ride and put my hair up in a ponytail... I grab my favorite sneakers putting them on before walking out to the kitchen following the smell of breakfast... 

Chris and Seb smile at me... "Got everything?" Chris asks and i nod... "I think so..." I say blushing... "How many bags...?" Seb says smirking and i roll my eyes... "A suitcase... Weekend bag and my work bag..." I mumble and he and Chris chuckle... "Good thing i brough my SUV..." Chris says grinning and i sigh sitting down next to him and Seb hands me a cup of coffee... 

"I need options... The way i dress is heavily depending on my mood... So, i have packed for every mood and occasion..." I say and Seb shakes his head, but Chris kisses my temple... "It is okay... Take whatever you want..." He says and i smile... Seb puts a plate of food in front of me and i listen to Chris and Seb talking about the house they rented in Atlanta... 

Normally they would be staying in a hotel but seeing as they would be gone for at least 3 months maybe even longer... They decided they wanted something more comfortable and private... They just wanted a house to relax after work... I was happy to prolong my stay with Chris for another week but i was dreading saying goodbye dropping him off at the airport and then drive home... I was also nervous about meeting the rest of the family and it made me think of suggesting of him meeting mine... My mom knew about Chris, and we talk on the phone once a week but maybe it was time to introduce them to each other after he got back from Atlanta... 

Luckily my mom is not a pushy mother... She always says to introduce her to people in my life when i am ready... "Neve... Neve!" Seb says waving his hand for my face as i was deep in my own thoughts... "Sorry what?" I ask and they both laugh... "You were far away..." Seb says and i blush... "Sorry..." I mumble and Seb smirks... "Want to share with the group..." He says and i shake my head... "Nope..." I say and this triggers them but i won't budge no matter how much the beg to tell me what is on my mind... 

Just as we are to leave Scott comes out of his bedroom still looking sleepy... "Oh good you two are still here..." Scott says and hugs me... "Goodluck in the chaos that is called our family..." Scott murmurs and i chuckle... "I saw your suitcase and bags... And you asked me if i was moving in here..." Scott says smirking and i roll my eyes... "I need options..." I say repeating his words back to him and he chuckles... 

After we said goodbye Chris and i make our way to the car and he opens the car door for me helping me in before he loads our luggage... Chris gets in behind the wheel and looks at me and smiles taking my hand kissing the back of it... He drives out of the parking garage, and we get on the road... The city is a pain to get out of again but i dont care i love road trips so i get comfortable and put on some music making Chris smile... 

Chris was fun to have a little road trip with... We sing along with the music or talk just enjoying each other's company... We stop for some lunch on the way in this little diner... I feel on cloud nine as he holds my hand rubbing circles with his thumb on the back of it and i feel the butterflies in my stomach go crazy... We are both wearing caps and sunglasses just to hide a little bit... I dont care i just enjoy the fact that we are together without a care in the world... 

We get back on the road again and around 3 in the afternoon we arrive at his place... Chris opens the car door for me and i watch the house as he gets our suitcases... A wave of dread washes over me as i remember the last time i was here... I take a deep breath trying to shake it off... Everything is different now... The past is the past and that is where it needs to stay... I have to look forward... I walk to Chris and take some of the luggage and follow Chris into the house... I close my eyes as we walk through the hallway to his bedroom to drop our luggage... 

He smiles and walks into his closet putting my luggage on a bench... "I will clear some space for you..." He says with a big smile and i chuckle... I nod and watch him move some stuff around and i unpack... After i am done Chris unpacks and i drop myself on his bed smiling as it feels so comfortable... I snuggle in and get comfortable and Chris walks in and when our eyes meet, he has the biggest grin... "What?" I ask and he crawls into the bed next to me... "Just like the look of you in my bed..." He whispers and i blush and lean in and kiss him...