Chapter 32

Chris pushes me into the restroom never breaking the kiss and locks the door behind us... I have been teasing him on the dancefloor grinding against him with my ass guiding his hands over my body and when he twirled me around to stop me from teasing him i just shamelessly traced the outlining of his dick with my fingers... 

"You know... You come across all innocent and shy, but you are secretly a bad girl... You are fucking driving me crazy being a little brat... aren't you?" He growls attaching his lips with mine again and i grin into the kiss... 

I just can't help myself i feel the need to touch him to tease him to drive him crazy... I have seen his dominant side a little and i loved it... I love a man who can dominate me... I loved the dark look in his eyes when he would look at me ready to pounce on me... It made my pussy throb and drip... It made me needy for him... 

I loved it when he would call me dirty names and yet i felt cared about... I just wondered how far he was willing to take it... Fucking him on the couch in the club was amazing and thrilling... I never expected him to let me fuck him like that knowing if it came out, he indeed would be in so much trouble... But he went along with it and now he had dragged me into the restroom not caring who would see... 

I take a step back and lean against the wall the cold tile sending shivers down my spine, but it feels amazing a little cool against my body that is tingling and feels like it is on fire... I look at him and smirk... "So... What are you going to do about it... I mean bad girls need to be punished for their behavior..." I whisper and he grins stepping closer to me and i close my eyes as he runs his finger down my jawline... His touch is addicting and i crave it... I crave him... 

"It is not really punishment when you enjoy it love..." He murmurs planting a soft kiss on my lips and i open my eyes and look into his... His eyes are dark filled with lust and want a little smirk on his lips and i can almost hear his brain spinning trying to think of a what to do with me... 

He slowly pushes the straps down my shoulders the dress dropping down pooling at my feet... He looks down his eyes getting even darker, and he licks his lips... "I am going to fuck you love... And you are not allowed to cum... I am going to use that perfect body of yours for my own pleasure and fill that pussy of yours again..." He says his voice dark ominous and i take in a sharp breath closing my eyes letting out a little moan as he gently brushes the skin of my neck with his lips...

His hand glides down my body and i gasp letting out a little moan again as he runs his fingers through my folds... I swallow hard as i watch him lick his fingers clean... "You are no allowed to cum... Do you understand...?" He whispers and i nod but he is not satisfied and grabs my face my lips turning into a perfect O... "Do - you - understand..." He growls and i moan... "Yes sir..." I whisper my pussy now dripping with want...  He grins giving me a quick kiss... "Good girl..." He growls and i whimper at the praise making him smirk. 

He drags me towards the counter and turns me so i am looking in the mirror... "Eyes on me... Dont you dare close your eyes... I want you to watch me fucking you..." He growls and i look at him smirking through the mirror... "Yes sir..." I whisper again and he groans... "Such a good fucking girl..." He growls and i whimper again... 

I feel him drop his pants before he pushes my legs further apart bending me over more and without warning he slams into me making me cry out his name... I can see him grin in the mirror before he looks down and his hands roam my ass, and he slowly pulls out and i gasp as he slowly pushes back in again only to at the last moment snap his hips forward hitting my sweet spot and i know i am in trouble...

I watch him repeat this over and over his eyes fixated on mine through the mirror an almost evil grin on his face... Fuck he looks hot, and he plays my body like he has done this for years... It is like he knows my body in and out and maybe after just a few days he already does because fuck it feels good...

I moan and whimper as he fucks me hard his grunts getting louder and his eyes never leaving mine... "Your pussy is so fucking addicting love... Want to be buried in this pussy forever..." He growls and i whimper and for a moment drop my head breaking eye contact and he immediately grabs a fist full of my hair pulling my head up... He leans over me still moving and fucking me never stopping... "I am not telling you again... Eyes on me..." He growls and i moan as shivers run through my spine again... 

He lets go of my hair and with his hand he traces my spine and i shiver... "So reactive to my touch..." He murmurs and i whimper as he squeezes my ass pulling them apart a little... A little grin on his face as he watches himself fucking me his dick disappearing deep inside of me... 

I dont know if i am in heaven or hell as pleasure sources through me but i try everything to be a good girl and to not come... I want to come so bad and i know... if i want to i can but i dont want to... I want to be a good girl and please him but i dont know how long i can hold out anymore and i dont think he is going to stop any time soon... I need to do something to make him cum otherwise i can't stop it anymore so i start to push back on him, but he slaps my ass and then grabs my hips holding me still and i whine making him smirk at me... 

So, i do the next thing i can think of and squeeze my walls around him... He grunts as i slowly squeeze his dick tighter and tighter.... "Fuck love you feel so good around my dick..." He growls and i internally smirk knowing he is close... I can feel it because his dick twitches and his trust get sloppier, and he pulls me down on him harder his fingers digging into my flesh... 

I moan his name over and over and he growls and after a few more thrusts he stills me his dick deep inside me as he finds his release... He grunts slapping my ass one more time as i feel his cum coat my walls as his body spasms a little... I try to control my breathing so i won't come... 

After catching his breath for a few seconds, he pulls out and i whine at the loss of contact and he chuckles planting a kiss between my shoulders... He pulls me up straight and turns me around and kisses me... "Good girl... You did good love..." He whispers cupping my face and i smile at his praise... God i love it when he praises me it feels exhilarating ... "Thank you, sir..." I whisper and he grins... 

He kisses me again and fixes his pants before walking over to where my dress is laying on the ground picking it up and helping me into it... I shiver as i am getting cold and Chris smiles... "Let's get you home... I owe you one mind blowing orgasm for being such a good girl..." He whispers and i smile and nod pulling him in and kissing him again before he takes my hand and walks me out...