Chapter Twelve

**The events of Age go Ultron is not going to happened properly and it will melt right into Civil War.  Right now Strucker is working on Ultron with some tech stolen from Stark and Stark is working on Vision but Strucker get their first only for the Robot to kill him and then head to the Avengers as his mission is to destroy them and 'keep the peace' but HYDRA's view of it, he then creates his own master plan just as  he does in the film. Tony still wants to create the peace and feels like his friends will all die and there won't be such a gap between CACW AND AOU. **

'Missing Avenger Scarlet Storm has been missing for serval months now, a full investigation is still underway, it is . . . . ." 

"Is there anyone not looking for us" Bucky turns down the radio from an old truck you'd 'borrowed' to get from the airport. 

"I doubt it." You look over at him as he drives. It's then that you notice something in the wing mirror. "Talking of, we have company." You squint trying to see who it it is when you feel something. Hit the back of the truck, Bucky feels it too, you grab the bags and he grabs you before tumbling out of the car, you use your powers to allow yourselves to slide away and avoid the explosion as the car flips over and bursts into flames. You both stand as the blacked out SUV comes sliding to a stop. Armoured men clad in black pile out as you and Bucky take them on, using your retrospective abilities. You take out two of them by throwing, with your gifts their car at them watching it tumble off the road. You turn to find Bucky effortlessly defending himself, as they crumble like paper, the last one on the floor a bullet in both legs. 

"Who sent you?" Bucky lifts him up by his neck, he dangles in the air refusing to speak and struggling to breathe. "Who sent you?" The coldness in his repeating of the question sent shivers up your spine. 

"U. . .u . . .ultron" You look at Bucky but he doesn't seem to register the name either. 

"Who's Ultron?" 

"Strucker. . . he created a robot but it's taken over. . ." 

"Hydra" Bucky looks at you, eyes intense with emotion beyond what anyone should have to cope with "how'd you find us?" 

"HYDRA know how to track their best assets" 

"Assets?" Bucky looked at you then at the man still dangling. 

"We gave you those powers." He said almost proudly "we can teach you how to use them." You glare at him, his smug face before blasting him out of Bucky's hand and backwards into a tree on the side of the road knocking him out cold. 

"I know how to use them thanks" You look at Bucky. 

"We got tot get off the grid, the apartment isn't far." He throws you your bag and grabs his own. You reach out our hand. He looks at you. 

"It for protection, it's the best way for me to project my invisibility to you." You lie, you can do it without touching him but he still felt like a dream, that you'd wake up and he wouldn't be there anymore, like you'd made it up, again. 

. . . . 

"Well this is snug" you look around the living room kitchen and bedroom which didn't take long because well it was all in the same room. "Still it's an upgrade from the cabin." Bucky finds a loose plank in the floor to hide your bags in before slamming the floorbaord shut. "So what do you want for dinner,  I can get us the best Bucharest has to offer." 

"You're not going to contact anyone about this Ultron thing, seems like something the avengers should know about." Bucky doesn't look at you as he walks towards the mattress on the floor giving it a kick.