Authors Note

Hello hello  hello, my super gorgeous lovely fellow readers!!

I would like to, as always, start off by saying. I cannot believe the support for my other fanfics and how many people have read them, left comments and votes and just been so amazing <3 The support for this hobby of mine where I get to pretend I'm a writer is so unbelievable. Thank you all for reading, even if you've only read this bit. You are my favourite people ever. If this is your first time reading any of my works I also love you because you're here and to me that's amazing even if you hate it and don't read past this point, I still think you're awesome and I really hope you enjoy!

This is a fanfic based on the MCU and romance films from across the centuries such as 'The Notebook' and because of this, I would like to remind everyone that of course, like with all my works I don't own any of the MCU characters and plots/some of the diologue from the movies or shows unless its the stuff I have made up about this y/n OC because, I do in fact, own Y/N ( yes, that means  I own you ;) And yes, I still find this funny) Y/N will be fitted into the storyline of the movies and shows that I use. I will also base her powers off the an unsung hero in the MCU 'Susan Storm aka the Invisible Woman who will not be linked to the fantastic four in this universe but she will have the same powers: Projective invisibility, Self-invisibility, shielding forcefields, Telepathic immunity and Flight.I'm also going to add strength to this. . . and also some/most of  Wanda's powers. . . it won't be all in one go or as strong but just as are-warning incase this changes your mind about the book. This is a love triangle, Bucky Barnes x Reader x Steve Rogers Story. 

I don't think need to put any trigger warnings on here but I have marked this 'Mature' but there is infrequent smut, tbh and it will follow the MCU (mostly, until CATWS then they'll be some changes with Age of Ultron and CACW and might go into dark places or have some smut but nothing I haven't written about before in my other works.

Anyway enough from me, please enjoy!! Feedback is always welcome!

Happy Reading!