Chapter Twenty One

Clint get attacked and throws the  Gauntlet to Billy. Eventually he is stopped by the double edged sword, boomeranged by Thanos. As he falls, Thanos charges Billy but is stopped by you as  you fly down in front of him.

"You touch my son and I'll treat you to a pain worse than Death." Your eyes glow. 

. . . . BACK TO YOU!!. . . .

"Oh, so your son is the thief." Thano's referrers to Soul Stone. 

"Thats my boy." With your powers, you picks up some debris on the ground and try to crush Thanos with it. As Ebony tries to grab the Gauntlet with his telekinesis, Billy throws the Gauntlet to Peter who swings by to collect it. so that Billy can help fight off Ebony. As Thanos tries to kill you with his double-bladed sword, you push him and the sward away before using your pwoers to once again crush Thanos. Billy propels Ebony far away before helping you squash Thanos but not before he roars out an order. 

"Rain fire!"

"But sire, our troops!" 

"Just do it!" Thanos screams as you and Billy squash him. The spaceship cannons appear and start to fire upon you all. It flings you and Billy away. You shield the both of you until the guns turn to face something else. You slowly sit up as does Billy. 

"Mom?" He looks at you, knowing it was but suddenly feeling like a frightened little boy. 

"My baby. . ." You begin to cry, stroking his now dirty and slightly bloodied face. "My baby." You smile though the sobs, as he does, you pull him in for a hug, a tight one. "You have so much explaining to do" You sniff pulling away and looking at him. He smiles, laughing. 

"Dad said you might say something like that." Just as he says it Bucky comes running over. He stares at you. 

"Doll." You stand up and grab him into a kiss and then a hug.

"Once we've kicked his ass, I need to know why the hell I misssed 18 years and not 5." You look at them both.

"God I've missed you." Bucky kisses your forehead. You feel the passion, the time for him that it had been, even though It didn't feel like anytime for you. A bright light of thundering energy stops the moment and the three of you, standing together, watch upwards as it comes surging down and flies through the ship, resulting in it exploding and the ship crash-landing in the lake. 

"Whoever that is, I like her." You say impressed. 

"Danvers, we need an assist here." Steve is heard through comms. 

"So, lets kick some butt as a family yeah?" You look at your boys as you fight through the crowed of mounters and aliens. Peter is crawled in a ball holding the gauntlet when Carol Danvers lands near him. 

"Hi. I'm– Peter Parker."

"Hey, Peter Parker. You got something for me?" He passes her the gauntlet. 

"I don't know how you're gonna get it through all that." You fly over, followed by  Valkyrie flying on her Pegasus. 

 "Don't worry." You smile at Peter. 

"She's got help." Okoye walks next to you, followed by Natasha, Mantis, Shuri, the Wasp, Gamora and Nebula. Thanos' army charges while you and the rest of the fantastic females you work with help Carol go through the Outriders, Sakaarans and Chitauri. You help Valkyrie destroy the leviathans running at you before helping Carol take on Thanos as he charges at Carol you  blast him backwards angry at carol getting away, he throws his double sword at the van, destroying it and the quantum realm tunnel before kicking you so hard you are thrown into Carol, she drops backwards loses her grip on the Gauntlet, which falls to the ground.