28

Ophelia's POV
(don't be a silent reader<3)

I'm sitting on the couch in the boys' dorm room as Bria walks out of the kitchen with a cake in her hands.

It's Liliya's birthday and we are preparing a surprise party for her.

Dareen and Arden suggested to use their apartment as a place for the party to happen. I thought it's a great idea, so me and Bria rushed early in the morning to decorate their dorm.

There's only me and Bria at this place right now. Dareen is busy lying to Lili about everything that can ruin our surprise. He also needs to make sure she won't come here.

Arden is at the grocery store at the moment. He's buying a few things we forgot to bring here.

"I think this birthday cake is the prettiest I have ever seen before" Bria places the cake on the table in front of the couch.

"You're right" I take a deep breath as I finish blowing the air inside the balloon. My vision is getting blurry.

I don't know how many balloons I have already prepared as decoration.

"Is Koen coming?" I ask.

"Oh yes. He's just going to be late. Needs to finish some stuff at home" Bria fixes a few things on the table.

"How about others?" I lean my back on the couch.

"You mean hockey boys?" she looks at me. "They won't miss this party for sure"

"So that means that Cade is coming too?" I'm curious to know.

"Girl" Bria takes a step closer. "Are you into Cade Mason?" she raises an eyebrow and points at me.

"Um what? No" I lift my head to look at my friend.

"I saw you two talking at Milani's party. It seemed he was interested in you" she smirks at me.

"Hell no," I roll my eyes. "We just introduced ourselves"

"He's not even my type. I also don't date hockey players" I stood up from the couch.

"Mhm" Bria turns away and heads to the kitchen.

"I'm serious" I follow her.

"Let's wash the fruits and put them in this nice bowl" she takes it from the counter.

I take fruits from the fridge and put them in the sink and start washing them.

"What happened to you two days ago?" Bria puts her hands in the water too and helps me to wash fruits. "I didn't see you in college"

"Oh, I was sick" I say.

"Are you okay now? What happened?" Bria's staring at me worried.

"I'm alright, don't worry. It's just that my period was too painful on the first day, so I needed to rest" I explain.

"Right, period is the worst time of the month" Bria sighs. "Did someone take care of you that day? Because I always need someone to check on me if I'm still alive"