10

Ophelia's POV

My head was hurting so badly. I felt like I will throw up because of that pain, but the way I was lying comfortably on the soft mattress, stopped me from waking up.

I tried to fix my lying position with still my eyes shut. I wanted myself to make even more comfortable in these covers. But then something was not right.

I couldn't turn my body to the right side. It felt like somebody was holding me in their arms.

That's so crazy to think because I was sure that I'm lying in my bed.

I slowly opened my eyes. The light from open windows hit my eyes. I couldn't see fine for a great minute.

I finally managed to fix my vision, when I was met by a death-worthy view next to me.

I saw Arden lying in one bed with me. All shirtless and hugging me with one of his hands on my waist.

"Holy shit" I whispered. This is insane. Absolutely unforgivable.

I took a second look at him.

Arden was still peacefully sleeping next to me. The warmth of his breath sent shivers up and down my spine. A breath of warm air from his nose tickled the side of my neck. This is probably because he was lying in the bed maybe five centimeters away from me.

His curly brown hair was slightly covering his eyes and was messy. Now that I stared at him, I was able to notice that he had quite long lashes. Also, just now I saw that he had a small not much noticeable mole under his left eye. Sleeping Arden looked so handsome.

I escaped my thoughts when he suddenly tightened his hand hugging my waist. He drew me closer to him. My eyes went wide.

I never imagined in my life that I would lie down in one bed with Arden Nolan. Never. I guess I was wrong, because looking at me right now, I was doing exactly that.

I carefully tried to push his muscular hand away from me without waking him up. I was scared of the things that could happen if he saw me in one bed with him. He would probably choke me till I die. I don't want that to happen.

Just at that moment, when I was almost done by putting his hand away from me, he put it back on me and opened his dark chocolate color eyes.

I stopped breathing.

"Ophelia?" his deep sleepy voice filled the room.

I couldn't say anything. My heart was beating like crazy. I was sure to die soon.

His eyes were piercing me for a great moment when he finally started questioning my existence here.

Arden took his hand away from me and turned on his back to look around the room.

I slowly sit up. Looking around I realized that this room is unfamiliar to me.

Where the hell am I? What's this place? And why I'm here with Arden?

"What are you doing here? In my bed?" Arden quickly sits up on the bed, all confused and lost.

"Where? That's your bed?" I felt my jaw drop.

"Yes, it's my bed and my room. So what the hell you're doing here?" he was staring at me.

"I don't know" that's all I could say, because I really don't know what I'm doing in his room.

I glanced at myself to make sure I wasn't naked because what if- never mind. I'm in my clothes from yesterday.

"You don't know?" Arden didn't stop staring at me with those brown eyes of his. He didn't even pay attention to the fact that he was sitting shirtless in front of me.