Starting Over

I looked for her. Desperately searching every possible place she could be. Running up and down stairs, peeking into classrooms. It wasnt until I saw Neji leaning on the entrance doorframe, that I stopped.

"She doesnt want to see you or anyone." His eyes were cold as he glared at me. My face was blank, I slumped against the wall. A lone tear escaped making me exhale softly. My heart throbbed painfully, seizing up in my chest. I tried to swallow the lump in my throat.

My heart ached at his words. I simply nodded. He turned and walked away, leaving me sobbing gently, hands in my face as I let out me sorrows silently.

>>FF>>

2 weeks had passed. I hadnt seen or heard anything from Hinata. No matter how hard I tried, Neji wouldnt tell me anything. Even though we didn't even date or have a intimate relationship, I still couldn't help my feelings for her.

Narutos POV:

2 weeks have passed. Sasuke never found Hinata, and Neji wouldn't tell him or anyone anything. And during those two weeks, Sasuke had become withdrawn. His emotionless mask was back on, and the most I could get out of him was a 'Hn.'

"Ne Teme," I asked Sasuke. He looked at me bored.

"Hn." I stared at him annoyed and gave off a huff. Get a vocabulary.

"You done with the project for art?" He just stared at me. Reaching into his school pack, he pulled out a sketchbook and flipped to the first page. A drawing of Hinata staring into the distance stared at me. A smile quirked on my lips.

"Wow man. Its good!" He smirked. The Uchiha just showed facial expression. Someone call the President!

Sasukes POV:

I let a small smirk cross my lips, but it disappeared as soon as it appeared. Naruto frowned.

"Well at least you have it done!" He laughed softly, his frown turning into a small smile. I quirked a brow at him.

"Its due today you know." He stopped laughing.

"Seriously?!" He shouted. Everyone in the classroom looked at us. Kakashi sighed.

"Didnt finish the project Uzumaki?" He asked, looking up at Naruto with his lone eye. Naruto chuckled sheepishly. I rolled my eyes down at him. Kakashi smirked up at me. Bastard. The door then opened softly, making me shift my eyes to the unannounced person. They widened at the long familiar dark navy hair and soft lavender eyes framed by long eyelashes. It took my entire being not to jump out of my seat and embrace her in a gigantic hug.

Hinatas POV:

Opening the door softly, I paced my way through the classroom. I kept my gaze forward, trying to pretend that Sasuke wasnt staring at me. Stay calm Hinata! Just drop off the project and go!!

"Ah Miss Hyuuga, nice to see you." Kakashi greeted with a lazy closed eye smile. I smiled softly.

"Good afternoon Kakashi Sensei." I greeted. He looked at the sketchbook in my hands.

"Your project?" He asked. I nodded.

"Its supposed to be turned in with your partners as well." I let out a soft exhale and nodded. Calm Hinata!! Calm!!!

I turned to where Sasuke and Naruto were. They both looked at me startled. I started to walk over to them.

Sasukes POV:

She turned to us. Mustve caught us staring. Naruto seemed a bit startled. She then came up to us. Her face calm and collected. Shes gonna ignore me. She must hate me. God why me? She'll probably slap me while she's here and cause a scene. Maybe I'll use Naruto as a shield. Yeah that sounds good.