Caramel Machiatto and Thongs! Part 2!!

Sasukes eyes shifted towards me. A swirl of emotions I couldnt name ran through his eyes. But they showed jealously. Looking back towards Aikawa, Sasukes bristled with hate even though his face showed different.

"Boy, I think you've got the wrong girl."

Sasukes voice was cold and he gave a soft squeeze on my shoulder. Aikawa scoffed and reached out for me. Dont touch me! I couldnt stop myself from flinching, but the hand never touched me. Sasuke had an iron grip on Aikawas wrist, and for a second his eyes flashed red.

"How about I phrase this differently? If you dare touch her, I will make you wish you never existed!"

Venom dripped off Sasukes words, and Aikawas eyes widened with fear, and looked at me. My stomach dropped at his longing gaze.

"Hinata...I love you...why cant you see that?!"

Tears started to swell in his eyes as he stared at me.

"Aikawa..."

"Dont fucking say my name!!! I dont need your pity! I just want to know how you really feel!!"

Now tears came streaming down his face, and I realized that he traveled all the way from new york to konoha. Did he really think we were dating?

"Aikawa Im sorry. But I only think of you as a friend...nothing more. I hope you'll understand."

Sasuke looked at me slightly surprised but the look of hope flashed acrossed his features before his face went back to its emotionless mask. Aikawa nodded slightly and Sasuke released his grip on him.

"Im sorry for wasting your time..."

He turned to walk away but the feeling of guilt that had built up inside of me had not settled.

"Aikawa!"

Just as he turned to face me, I pulled him into a hug. He gladly returned it and squeezed with need for affection. He finally let go and turned towards Sasuke witha a small smile.

"Your a lucky guy to have a girl like this. Be sure to take care of her."

Sasuke nodded with a smirk and with that, Aikawa left and trudge back on his long way to America. Well...not before Sasuke could make a phone call.

"Hello? Konoha Airlines, this is Sasuke Uchiha. No sir I wont be going on a plane ride today..but if you see a man named Aikawa...?"

He looked at me questionly as he paused.

"Tskune."

"Aikawa Tskune, then please tell him that he'll be riding my private jet. Oh and tell him its compliments of Sasuke Uchiha. Thanks sir you have a good day to."

And with that he snapped his cell phone shut and looked at me satisfied.

"Well thats enough drama for today. Want to get a ride home or some food? Everybodys probably done eating by now."

I didnt answer him. I just stood there gaping at him in shock. Holy crap! That's the most I've ever heard Sasuke say in a span of 15 minutes!!

"What? Is there something on my face?"

I blushed when I realized I was staring at him so absently. I quickly looked down letting my hair act as a curtain to hide my now red face.

"N-n-no its nothing!"

Sasuke softly turned my face to his. His dark charcoal eyes stared deeply into my violet ones.

"If its nothing then why is your face so red?"