Yoga Pants. Fucking Yoga Pants.

Hinata went home a half hour later. I was so worried about the Karin incident that I nearly insisted on going home with her. But I dont want to seem overly protective. I let out a sigh and made my way up the stairs.

"Nee-san?" Itachi called out. I looked at him.

"Hn?"

"I suggest wearing earplugs if you want a good nights sleep." He said with a smirk. I glared at him.

"Your just trying to torture me arent you?" I grumbled. He smirked wider.

"I dont know what your talking about."

I scoffed.

"Uh huh sure. Gnight." I said as I made my way upstairs. I heard him and Kisame chuckle as I dissapeared. Making my way to my room, I slipped off my clothes as I was now just in my briefs. I slipped on a random pair of sweats and looked at myself in the only mirror I care to look at.

"Why wasnt I born ugly?" I questioned aloud as I gazed at my sculpted body. It wasnt like I was naturally buff, I actually took time out of my week to work out and keep fit. If I didnt, Id be pretty chubby. A buzz disturbed me. Reaching into the pocket in my pants that I had tossed on the floor, I pulled out my phone.

'Hey its Hinata :)'

My stomach made a flip flop when I read her text. Jesus calm down! I replied after saving her number in my contacts.

'Hey'

I flopped onto my bed, staring at my phone as I waited for her to text. The phone buzzed again, and I felt my stomach flip flop and tingle excitedly.

'I just wanted to let you know I had a great time today! :)'

I resisted a smile as I replied back to her.

'So did I'

I stared at my phone again, before I realized what I was doing. Wait why am I so excited to be texting her? Its just a text..

It buzzed again and I immediately looked at the message.

'So I was wondering, would you like to prep together for the history test?'

My heart fluttered. I paused, convincing myself she just wanted to study.

'Sure'

She replied after a minute.

'Sweet! Just to to let you know, it feels like im talking to kristen stewart :P'

A laugh escaped my lips. I dont know if I should be offended but it amused me.

'But I like talking like kristen stewart'

'Then your a strange child indeed!'

Texting Hinata was amusing. She was more sarcastic than usual. It made me think. Why am I so interested in her..

She's pleasant to look at.

Her eyes are pretty.

That's because she's just beautiful.

She's a good cook.

She's kind.

She has curves, and I love curves.

She doesn't talk too much.

That's actually a plus.

Her hair is like my mother's.

I think our future kids will be beautiful.

And I don't think I want to let her go.

My phone buzzing interuppted me.