Confidence and Fighting! Oh My!!

BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!!

Slamming my fist down on the clock it smashed into pieces. I looked up surprised.

"Heh heh...whoops.."

Flinging the covers off I sat up and stretched. My muscles unwound and pleasure rippled from my toes up my legs, my back and finally through my arms to my fingers. Yawning contently I lazily got up and turned on my iPod. Love Addict by Family Force 5 blasted out of my speakers as I walked into my personal bathroom and took a quick shower. Drying myself off, the song switched to Judas. Reaching into my drawer I pulled out dark denim skinny jeans, a black tank top, then a loose pink tank with neon green and electric blue kisses on the hem. Slipping it on, I went back into the bathroom and dried my long blue, black hair. It was naturally straight so I didnt have to worry about straightening. Putting on some blue and silver stud earings along with rainbow rhinestone barbels for my cartilage piercing, I went down stairs. (Hinata has 6 piercings in total.)

Neji and Ten Ten were downstairs having coffee. TenTen smiled lazily at me. Both her and Neji had unusally tousled hair and their clothes hung loosely on them. 

Nothing suspicious at all...

"G'mornin!!" 

"How long did you guys stay up?"

They both blushed simoutaneasly. Raising a brow at them I poured myself some coffee. Glancing at the clock I realized I had an 20 minutes before I had to leave for school. 

"Well...um..I gues we stayed up till...about..2? 3?"

Neji nodded quickly along with TenTen. 

"Uh huh. Right."

"Soo...hows your shoulder?"

TenTen smiled suspicously as if trying to change the subect. Taking a sip of my coffee, I rotated my shoulder a few times.

"Pretty good."

"Thats good. I cant belive that Ino would punch your shoulder with a spiked glove!"

Neji stared at me seriously.

"Hinata the next time Ino or someone does that, I want you to fight back."

TenTen punched Nejis shoulder with fake anger.

"Neji! You dont just tell someone to get into a fight!"

Neji brushed TenTen off casually.

"This means honor, and you cant back down from a challenge! Hinata, only fight if they swing first!!"

I sweatdropped at Neji. He seemed pretty riled up about it.

"Oh, and Uchiha wont always be there for you."

Gulping down the rest of my coffee, I smiled at Neji.

"I know that."

Putting my mug into the dishwasher, I slipped on my black plaid airwalks. TenTen and Neji followed as I slid into the front seat of my black camaro with red race stripes. Neji and TenTen both sat in the back. Pulling out of the driveway, I made a quick bee line for high school, occasionally going through a red light, since no one was even there.

Pulling into the school parking lot, we got out and mixed with the swarm of students making their way into the school. Once I got into the school, I made my way to my locker. Opening it, I grabbed my books and other things. Slamming it closed, Kiba showed up leaning against a locker next to mine. Giving a soft smile, I tried to walk past him, but his arm blocked my path.

"Hey Hinata."

He purred my name seductively, looking me up and down. 

"Is there something you need Inazuka?"