Dear Mother of God.

I pulled up to my driveway, and hopped out. A smile was still on my face as I quietly opened the door. Slipping off my shoes, I made my way to the kitchen. I saw the lights on. Itachi's home..

"Ne 'tachi, guess wha..." I trailed off. Itachi jerk back from Kisame. He looked at me surprised.

"Sasuke! Your home early.." he said nervously, as he pulled himself away from Kisames embrace.

"Did you guys just kiss?!" I managed to stutter out, still surprised at what I walked into. A faint blush tinted his cheeks.

"Um..yes." I just stared at them. I am to shocked for words. Kisame kinda just stood there awkwardly under my stare. Itachi sighed.

"How long?" I asked quietly.

"About half a year.." he said. He looked at me sadly, expecting me to call him something disgusting. I gave him a small smile. I walked over and gave him a hug. He stood there a bit surprised but hugged me back softly.

"Im happy for you guys." I said as I let go of Itachi. I looked up at Kisame. He stood a foot taller than me. Damn.

"Hey Kisame. You better treat Itachi right, or Im gonna have to kick your ass." He chuckled at me.

"Dont worry, I love him to much to do that to him." Itachi blushed. I smiled. Itachi never dated much, since most girls just wanted to get into the Uchiha fortune. But to see him blushing and in love...it made me happy.

"Dinners here if you want some." He pointed to a pizza box. I shrugged.

"Why not." We all sat down at the counter and grabbed a slice.

"So.." I said. Itachi looked at me.

"Have you guys done it yet?"

"Sasuke!!" Itachi yelled. Kisame wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"Almost every night!"

"Kisame!!" Itachi yelled at him. But Kisame ignored him as he grinned at me.

"We even did it in the shower!" I sweatdropped.

"The shower with the jacuzzi bath tub?" I asked. He nodded. I looked at Itachi accusingly.

"You did it in my bathroom?! Really?!" Itachi munched his pizza innocently.

"I didnt know it was your bathroom at the time."

"Wow. Were you that blinded by your hornyness?" Itachi glared at me.

"Lets change the subject." He said. I shrugged at him.

"Why are you talking so much and why did you walk in smiling?" He asked, a hint of amusement. A smile threatened to show as I thought of Hinata.

"I spent the day with Hinata." I told him casually, to hide my excitement. Itachi looked at me surprised.

"That shy little creature? Im surprised she'd even talk to you." Kisame nodded in agreement. I smirked.

"You'd be surprised." I said as I finished off my pizza. Itachi gave me a mischievous look.

"You should invite her over lunch." I choked air.

"Tell her to be here at 12." Itachi said as he put the pizza in the fridge. Then I remembered something.

"Karins coming over at 12." I said hesitantly. Itachi gave me a look.

"The redhead? Dear god no." He grumbled through his teeth. I brought a hand up to massage my temples. I get a headache just thinking about her...

"Cancel it then." I glared at the counter.