Snake Man

I sat in the waiting room, occasionally looking at my nails to make sure they didnt scratch. After all I got them done an hour ago, wouldnt want to ruin beauty.

"Mr. Orochimaru is ready to see you." A man with glasses smiled at me. I smirked as I got up and strutted into the office, the man followed me in. A man sat at the desk, a snakish grin adorning his lips.

"Ah Karin, you look lovely as always." He greeted, eyes looking along my body devilishly. I smiled at him seductively as I took a seat.

"You may leave Kabuto." He told the man. Kabuto nodded before walking out.

"What brings you here?" He asked, leaning back in his chair.

"Its about a certain Uchiha." I said. He now had my full attention at the mere mention of Uchiha.

"Go on." I took a breath.

"Sasuke Uchiha. I want him." I said with a tone of determination. This made Orochimaru chuckle.

"Whats stopping you?"

I sighed with a glare, crossing my legs in my tight skirt.

"Hinata Hyuuga."

He let out a deep laugh.

"That little creature?! Your really having problems because of her?! Your losing your touch Karin." He smirked.

"I want you to do something about it.." I whispered. Orochimaru gazed at me thinking thoughtfully.

"You do know the price of wanting my help.." He said slowly, a snakish grin growing on his lips. I nodded softly smirking at him as I stood up and made my way over to him. I climbed on his lap, stradling him as I put my arms around his neck.

"And the price for this one..will be quite...costly." He chuckled darkly, snaking his arms around my waist. I took my glasses off and set them down. I gazed at him, before bringing my lips down to kiss him.

"Yes..Orochimaru-san."

●●●●●●●●●●◆●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Dun Dun DUNNNNN!!!!!! Ill leave you guys with this little tid bit before the next chapter, bwahahaha!!!!! >XD