Black Hummers, and Strawberry Milkshakes!

The rest of the day sped by and before I knew it, the final bell rang dismissing everyone. Walking over to my locker, Ten Ten walked up beside me.

"Hey Hinata, how's the shoulder?"

I gently touched it. TenTens face looked worried for a second before I smiled.

"It feels much better. I'm happy Sasuke stood up or me while you guys were gone.."

She nodded knowingly.

"I should have stayed with you instead of going with Temari, then your shoulder wouldnt have been hurt!"

"Dont say that! Its not anyones fault, and besides Im fine now..."

TenTen smiled.

"Oh and I'm going home with Neji so I'll see you later!"

I nodded before stuffing my things in my locker before grabbing my homework and wallet. Heading over to the entrance, I quickly looked around the parking lot as students swarmed to their cars and the buses.

What kind of car did Sasuke like? It was a....

Looking again, I saw Sasuke, Kiba, and Naruto talking next to a black hummer.

So it is a hummer!

Sasuke noticed me and waved a hand.  Quickly I headed over to them, weaving through the students. Finally when I got there Kiba and Naruto were giving Sasuke looks. He shrugged them off making Kiba smirk. 

"Hey Hinata! So you came back from America! Was the ramen good?"

Naruto smiled that toothy grin. Smiling softly I nodded.

"Yeah, but it comes prepacked so its not the best. And not everyone eats it since they eat mostly a western based diet."

Kiba gasped along with Naruto dramatically. I cocked my head sightly puzzled.

"What?"

"You didnt stutter so theyre surprised."

Sasuke sighed in annoyance. Opening the door to the passenger seat, Sasuke ushered me in.

"Bye Kiba, Nauto."

Giving a slight wave they got into their own cars. Sasuke clicked the ignition and it woke up with a rumble. Pulling out of the school parking lot we started to drive into town. After about 3 minutes of dead silence, Sasuke broke the silence with his deep voice.

"Before I drop you off do you want to get something to drink?"

Glancing at him I pondered softly.

"Umm, how about a milkshake?"

He stared at me, as if contemplating what I said. With a smirk he made a abrupt turn.

"To Mcdonalds then!"

When we entered the drive through I quickly scanned the flavors. 

"Strawberry."

"Ok, we'll take a strawberry milkshake.."

"Ok what size?"

Sasuke glanced at me.

"Medium."

"We'll take a medium."

"Ok that'll be 2.79."

Pulling up to the window the girl handed us our milkshake, but not before she handed Sasuke a napkin. He quirked an eyebrow at her, making her smile seductively at him. He completely ignored her and drove out of te drive thru. Taking a sip I smiled. It tasted richly of strawberries and cream, and was cool. Sasuke grabbed it and took a long sip. Once he finished he gave a soft sigh of satisfaction. Handing it back to me, I stared at the straw.