Far Away So Free And Alone

I gazed out the window watching the passing shops and people. The only warmth I felt was from Sasukes soft hold on my hand. It was silent. Not comfortable like our usual silences. I could feel from the pit of my gut..that this wasnt good. I turned to look at him, but it was like usual. Cold, serious, clutching the steering wheel with an iron grip. I was scared to say something. In fear he would lash out or ignore me completely. We stopped, and I realized we were at my house. He made no move to get out. He simply sat there, motionless in the car seat, staring straight ahead. I could feel shivers prick my back as I gazed at him. I wanted to say something, but the silence choked me. I couldnt even breathe, I felt suffocated. His lips parted.

"...Im.." His eyes crinkled, his lips pulled back into a frustrated snarl.

"...I..I..I need..." He breathed, eyes scrunching as he tried to say something. His grip on my hand tightened, my heart was throbbing.

"..ha...ngh...GOD!!!" His fist connected with the steering wheel with a loud BAM. My body flinched in response as I quickly shut my eyes.

"WHY?!?! WHY IN- FUCKING CHRIST!!!!!" He screamed, his voice filling the car with a loud boom. My heart was racing, my hands trembling, I couldnt breathe. I shrinked away from him, bring my hands over my ears as he screamed even more. I could feel the hotness of tears bursting on my eyelids. With every scream I flinched, my muscles clenching as if he was verbally hitting me.

"GODDAMMIT!!!!" A soft whimper escaped my throat. All was silent. Panic shot up me in fear he was going to hit me.

"H-hinata.." His voice was raw from screaming. I couldnt open my eyes. I couldnt move. I was paralyzed.

"Hinata..Im sorry..." Something touched my shoulder, making me cringe. It paused, as if waiting to see if it was safe.

"..Im sorry..." Arms pulled me away from the car corner, pulling me into a chest. I took a breath, taking him in. He sighed, before sniffling. He pulled me out of my seat gently, pulling me onto him. Hands were placed on my own and I could feel him staring at me.

"..I love you." He whispered. It shook me. Hesitantly, I slowly opened my eyes, to see him staring back. I felt like crying. His eyes were sad and cold, his face pale and tired. A lump formed in my throat, as I lowered my hands to him. I gently touched his cheeks, chilled against my palms. He closed his eyes as if enjoying my touch. Slowly I moved my fingertips, tracing down his neck to his collarbone. I bit back tears as I moved my hand over his shirt and stopped at his heart. I pressed my palm against him, feeling the dull thud of his heartbeat. I tried to swallow the lump in my throat, my mouth dry like cotton. My lips formed a sad smile, resisting a sob as I looked down at him.

"I-i love you too.." I stuttered, the words almost foreign as my lips went numb. He opened his eyes, gazing back at me.

"..Would you love me..if I had to go?" I bit my lip, shutting my eyes shut as pain exploded in my chest.

"....yes." I bit out. My chest shook as my body trembled.

"Would you love me..if I was away for...a long time?" I cringed, a tear escaping as I bit my lip harder.

".....yes." His heart beated against my shaking palm. I felt numb. I couldnt feel anything, except for the roaring pain in my heart. He was leaving me. He took my hand, bringing it up to his lips. With the gentleness of a mother, he kissed my fingertip. My breath hitched in my throat, my head pounding as I opened my eyes to see something that made my heart stop. Tears. Streaming down his pale cheeks. It hurt. To see those clear drops stain his face. I could feel it. All the frustration and sadness. All with a kiss and tears. My heartached. My dry lips parted, my throat clenching as I tried to sau something. Something. Anything to stop this pain.

"..sas..uke..." It left my lips in a pained whisper. He opened his eyes, glassy black orbs staring at me with complete emptiness. His lips trembled, his eyes puffy as tears stained his wet cheeks.

"Im sorry..im sorry..." he whimpered. My chest clenched painfully as I brought a hand up to his face. Slipping my sleeve over my thumb, I wiped away a tear. I dried his cheek, before moving onto the next. He stared at me, eyes half lidded as I continued to dry his face. It was all I could do. I didnt know what to do. My mind was blank. It wasnt until he reached a hand up and wiped my cheek, was that I then realized I was crying. The feeling of hot tears startled me. I stopped, sliding my hands into my lap as he wiped away the hot tears my eyes cried. I couldnt stop. They kept coming, but Sasuke persisted. Finally he placed another hand on my face and brought me down to him. I closed an eye as he kissed it, drinking my tears. My lips quivered as his warm ones pressed against my eye softly. He pulled away, moving onto the next eye. My body shook as his soft lips drank away my tears. The pain soothed away. It was almost as if he kissed the pain away. He pulled away slowly, assessing my face as I stared back at him. He lightly kissed my nose, moving onto my forehead. Finally he came to my lips. Tenderly, he placed his soft lips against my own. I kissed back, gently molding mine against his. His tongue glided against my lip, before he kissed me more firmly, bring his hands to my waist. My lips parted as he pulled me against him in a tight embrace, his arm around my waist as the other went to the back of my neck. He kissed me passionately as he poured himself into me. I could feel it. The frustration, the sadness. The truth. It all went into me. He pulled away, his lips parted as he took a breath.

"I love you."

That was the last time I saw Sasuke. The next day he wasnt at school and people said he went to America. But no one really knew. It hurt just as much as the day before. He left, promising me he'd back. And I told him Id wait. When people asked me what happened..I simply shook my head saying I didnt know. Because I didnt. All I know is that he's coming back one day. And Ill be there waiting. Because I love him. And Ill never stop loving him.

The end.