First Impressions

D.A.N.C.E by Justice blasted in my ear. I grabbed whatever that thing was and chucked it. After hearing a satisfying thump, I snuggled closer into my soft warm blanket. Dance played again, muffled and loud. A moan escaped from my lips as I attempted to get up. I squinted at my clock on my desk. 10:30. Who the hell is texting me on Saturday?! And this early in the morning!! I rubbed away my eye boogies and blinked a few times to get rid of the sleepyness. I let out a loud yawn, and stretched my back a bit. Slipping out of my bed, I did a full body stretch, fully enjoying the feeling of my muscles unwinding. Letting out a sigh, I lazily paced over to my phone. Picking it up, I checked who texted.

'Hey its Sasuke, come over to my house for lunch at 12.'

I quirked a brow. Well arent you demanding..

I read the 2nd text.

'Dress nice :)'

I chuckled. This sounds like a date. I couldnt help the light blush that tinted my cheeks. I rubbed them furiously. Dont get to excited!! Its just lunch!!

Setting my phone on my bed, I walked out of my room to the bathroom down the hall. Stripping out of my clothes, I turned on the water. It takes 2 minutes for it to get hot, so I looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes were tired and my hair was a mess. Ugh I look like a zombie. After taking my shower, I did my morning routine. Wash face. Moisturize. Dry hair. Now I actually looked alive. I quickly brushed my hair, letting it flow freely. I walked back to my room, and looked through my drawers.

"Nice..nice..nice..." I mumbled under my breath, scrutinizing all my clothes as I shuffled through them. I grabbed a pair of matching plain black underwear, a black tanktop and a pair of bleached skinny jeans. I slipped on my clothes and looked in my full body mirror. I stared at my wide hips, and breasts. God. Am I fat? The thought made me hug myself. Love your body, love your body, love your body!! I mentally yelled.

Letting out a sigh, I looked for a top. I quickly plucked out a big zebra graffiti top. Slipping it on, I looked at myself again. I looked pretty nice. Though my top was so baggy, it hung on one shoulder and went past my hips. Grabbing a hairband, I tied one side.

"Yeah, thats better." I said with a smile. I glanced at the clock. 11:30. Still got time. Grabbing some ankle socks, I paced to the bathroom. I quickly grabbed my earings, and a dog tag necklace. I put them on as I went downstairs. Grabbing my wallet, I slipped on my converse and grabbed a hoodie just in case it got cold. The sun blinded me when I stepped outside. Yeah I probably wont need that hoodie. Getting in my car, I quickly drove for my favorite cafe. I still had 20 minutes to spare and Sasuke was like 5 minutes away. Stepping into the cafe, I walked over to the delicous pastries. The lady smiled at me.

"Ohayo Hinata-chan!"

"Ohayo Sou-san." I said with a smile. Im a constant customer. I mean, this girl needs her sweets!! Quickly looking over the pastries, I saw my favorite.

"The strawberry swiss rolls please." She smiled as she put 2 in a cute box. I handed her the money for it at the cash register.

"Hinata-chan, you like tomatoes right?" Sou asked. I nodded. She gave a sigh of relief.

"Thank goodness! My son in law dropped some off, but Im not particularly fond of them. Would you like to have them?"

Hmm. I hope Sasuke likes tomatoes. I gave her a close eyed smile.

"Sure!"

I left the cafe with the box of swiss rolls in one hand and the bag of tomatoes in the other. I drove to Sasukes, with still 2 minutes to spare. Yes! Punctual as always! Hopping out of my car, I walked up the steps and rang the door bell. A few seconds later, Sasuke opened the door. He was dressed in a simple tapout tshirt and loose black skinnys. A smirk adorned his lips.