Javier Pena-Papi

You adore seeing Javi with the baby. He's a good daddy. Some minor swearing and hints of innuendo. This was an idea from SunHunterz23

....

Javi is sitting on the couch, holding the baby. You smile, watching as his normally hardened face softened as he coos at the little girl in his arms.

"Who's a pretty girl," Javi coos, lifting the baby closer and gently kissing her head. She has Javi's dark hair and eyes and you couldn't be happier.

You come and settle down beside him, your hip touching Javi's. He looks over at you, a sexy smirk on his face. You smirk back.

"She's perfect," Javi murmurs, cradling Isabel in his strong arms as you lean against his side, gazing at the child in front of you.

"Bah!" Isabel shrieks and giggles. Both you and Javier laugh. You can't imagine your life without Javi or Isabel. They complete you.

"Is that so, chica?" Javi coos to Isabel whose arms are flailing as she tries to grab for Javier's sexy mustache.

"Mamama!" You chuckle.

"I guess she told you," you joke. Javi just chuckles, shaking his head.

"She certainly did." Javi begins rocking Isabel in his arms, humming softly, trying to see if she'll fall asleep.

But Isabel has other plans. Which include shrieking loudly and then laughing at her daddy.

Javi turns back to you, his gaze suddenly smoldering as you lock eyes. You squirm, wanting him. You love having Javier's body curved around yours.

"Later, mi amor," Javi whispers in your ear. You squirm again, hoping you can wait that long.

***

Once Isabel was asleep, Javi completely ravaged you. You certainly weren't complaining. You're addicted to him.

Afterwards, you lie close together, your hot skin pressed into Javier's, your hand curled around his waist.

"I love seeing you with Isabel," you say, touching his lips and mustache.

"And I love seeing you with her, too." Javi moves, kissing you tenderly as you smile, cupping one of his cheeks in your palm.

"You're a natural, Javier Pena."

"I know, chica."

....

You're visiting Javier at work. You like seeing him all dressed up in a suit and tie. It arouses all sorts of feelings within you.

Javi is holding Isabel on his lap as she babbles away in her baby language, probably telling her papi about her day so far.

"You know," you say. "Once Isabel really learns how to talk, I don't think she'll shut up much."

"I had the same thought." Isabel suddenly puts her thumb in her mouth, resting her little head on Javi's shoulder. You can't help but smile.

Javi gently rubs Isabel's back, his fingers going in circles as she sighs in contentment in her daddy's arms.

"I wish I had my camera," you say. "This is a real Kodak moment."

"I'm glad you don't," Javi growls. "You've taken a million pictures of me and Isabel."

"Trust me, asshole," you say, folding your arms over your chest. "You'll be happy I did."

....

It's late and Isabel isn't interested in sleeping. Both you and Javier are dead tired but a certain little girl isn't.

You sit beside Javi as he holds Isabel on his stomach, as his tall, lean frame is stretched out on the bed. You see the weariness in Javier's face but he doesn't comment on it.

You lie down, snuggling against Javi as he softly sings a lullaby in Spanish to Isabel, who's now yawning, her eyes growing heavy.

You close your own eyes, just listening to the soothing sound of Javier's deep voice. You hear a soft sigh and open your eyes. Isabel is fast asleep on her papi's chest, little baby snores coming from her.

You smile as Javier starts to doze off as well. You close your eyes again as sleep slips over you all.

As you're drifting away, you can't help but think just how lucky you are to have Javier and Isabel. And that Isabel is so lucky to have Javi as her papi.

You open your eyes again briefly just watching them sleep before you finally fall asleep yourself. You'll never get tired of this picture. Never.