Javi- Sweet Mornings

You adore waking up to the breath taking sight of Javi next to you and show him some sweetness.

Some minor sweating and innuendo.

.....

Your eyes flutter open and you stretch, carefully shifting around in the bed.

You peek over at the most beautiful man you've had the fortune of being with, as his sleeping form, lies still, next to you.

God. He's perfect. Those velvet brown eyes, the full lips, the patchy facial hair, those adorable dimples!

And that voice! Oooh, the things it can do to you!

You smile, reaching out to tenderly stroke Javi's beautiful, brown hair, which is sunbleached, at the tips, casting a beautiful golden hue to his brown hair.

You lean in, and begin gently peppering, soft kisses on his bare skin. A few minutes pass before Javi finally stirs, a soft chuckle escaping from between his lips.

"Good morning, my sweet." You smile, and gently place your fingers on Javi's cheek, turning his head so he's gazing into your eyes.

A shiver of desire goes down your spine, causing goosebumps to break out on your skin.

"Good morning, my beautiful Javi." You capture his lips with your own and Javi's kiss is hungry.

He slides the blankets down, cupping your waist tenderly with his hands, his gaze, hot.

You rest your head on Javi's bare chest, caressing the hairs on his chest and arms.

"Did you sleep well?" You feel Javi's lips peppering your scalp with gentle kisses.

"Yes. Did you?"

"Yes." You twist your neck, straining to see Javi's face. He gives you a wink, as his hand slips somewhat lower and causing you to moan.

"Oh-oh, Javi!" Javi grins, looking pleased with himself as his fingers expertly prod you.

You writhe and gasp, enjoying the intense, yet tender movements of Javi's fingers.

Javi slides his hands upward, holding you by the waist as you gaze tenderly into his face.

You clutch at him, aching to be near his body and simply feel him.

"What do you say we stay in this bed all day, mi amor?"

You grab one of Javi's hand, holding it against the side of your face and close your eyes.

"I might want some breakfast," you tease, opening your eyes and sliding Javi's palm over your lips and planting a kiss, right in the middle.

Javi grins and you poke at one of his dimples, making him laugh more.

You snuggle against Javi, wrapping one of his arms securely around you.

"Don't worry, my pretty," Javi says softly, caressing your neck. "I shall make certain that we eat."

You close your eyes and neither of you speak. You simply listen to the sound of Javi's slow breathing and enjoy the feeling of his fingers touching different areas on your body.

You open your eyes and prop yourself up, leaning close and start kissing Javi down his body, causing him to writhe in pleasure.

You chuckle. It's a good feeling, knowing that you can effect Javi just as much as he effects you.

Javi squirms some and reaches out for you, grabbing your hand and tugging you closer to him again.

You laugh, kissing the tip of his nose and Javi returns the gesture. You giggle and Javi smiles.

You plunge your hands into Javi's sun-kissed, disheveled hair and began gently massaging his scalp.

"Oooh, mi amor!" Javi moans, squirming beneath you. "That feels amazing!"

You continue, being as tender and gentle as possible, pleased that Javi is enjoying you spoiling him.

"I'm pleased, mi amor." You press your lips to his and Javi's hands tighten on your waist.

"You always know just how to make me feel good, Y/N," Javi murmurs.

"Of course I do!" Javi gives you a stern look, but you don't miss the teasing twinkle in his eyes.

"I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have you, by my side, Y/N."

"Oh, Javi. Stop."

"No, no," Javi insists. "I mean that. You're my everything. I wouldn't even be where I am today, if it wasn't for you."

Oh, boy. Now you're starting to tear up.

You chuckle, blinking quickly to keep the tears at bay. Instead, you gently kiss this beautiful man in front of you.

Javi gazes tenderly at you and hugs you closer to him.

"I feel the same way about you, my Javi. I love you and I couldn't make it without you."

Javi presses his lips to your forehead and you smile, kissing his eyelids, as he closes each one.

Javi returns that gesture as well, and you giggle, loving how tender and attentive Javi is being with you.

"I love you as well, mi amor. So much that it makes me want to burst inside."

"Oh, don't do that!" You exclaim, giggling more as you carefully drag your lips over Javi's face.

Javi holds you close against his body and you feel ready to explode with happiness yourself.

"I often wonder what the hell I did in life to have someone such as you to agree to be with me."

"That's funny," you say, caressing Javi's patchy beard, combing your fingers over it and planting a gentle kiss on every part of his face.

"I've often thought the exact thing. Oh, Javi."

You bury your face against his bare chest and he wraps his strong arms around you, planting a tender kiss on the crown of your head.

You both lie there, clinging to each other, not moving or speaking for several minutes.

"How about I call in my staff for them to prepare us some breakfast?"

You raise your head, smiling at Javi before giving him another gentle kiss.

"Yes, my Javi. That sounds perfect."