Pedro-Separate Pt. 1

This will be a 3 or 4 part series for this particular one shot.

.......

You're good friends with both Pedro Pascal and Oscar Isaac. However, you're quite a bit younger than them and sometimes have trouble fitting in and can't always relate to them. It makes you feel sad sometimes.

Some swearing and innuendo and major angst.

......

You're hanging out with your two favorite people, Pedro Pascal amd Oscar Isaac.

You really enjoy being around them, despite the age gap between you all. Pedro and Oscar never make you feel badly for it.

Except...sometimes you do feel pretty badly about it. It makes you sad.and you really wish that it wasn't that way.

Once you mentioned this to Pedro and he just smiled at you and said that he didn't care. That he loved you anyways.

That's easy for him to say! Why the hell should Pedro give a damn if he's practically twice your age?

Sometimes you just want to scream at him about it. But that wouldn't do any damn good anyways.

You're watching Pedro, as he laughs and jokes around with Oscar and a couple other friends of his.

You don't even know their names and honestly you couldn't care less. You slowly sip your drink when you feel Pedro's hand on your knee.

You look at him, smiling as Pedro gives you a wink and grabs your hand. You know that Pedro wants to dance with you and you think that's precisely what you need.

You stand up and Pedro continues to hold your hand, leading you over to the dance floor.

Pedro wraps his arms around you and you put your arms around his neck, snuggling against his chest as you both dance to the slow rhythm of the song playing.

"You having a good time, Y/N?" Pedro asks, his lips grazing your ear. You shiver. Ugh! Why is Pedro doing this now?

It's only gonna turn you on and make you want him all the more!

"Of course I am, Pedrito. Why are you even asking?" Pedro shrugs and you move, looking at his face.

"I don't know. You've just been really quiet this evening. I thought maybe you were feeling kinda left out."

You plaster a big, yet fake, smile on your face. You don't want Pedro to know just how badly you're feeling.

It won't do any good to start complaining about it. So you just decide to pretend that it doesn't bother you.

Even if it does.

"I'm doing just fine, Pedrito," you say, still smiling. "It's sweet of you to be concerned about my feelings. But I'm a big girl. I can take it."

Pedro studies you and you hate that he's scrutinizing you. You turn your head, resting it on Pedro's chest, close your eyes and try to push the feelings of inadequacy away.

......

You think that you're holding up pretty damn well. That is, until one of the other people make a snide remark regarding you.

"Wow, Pedrito," a skinny platinum blonde with green eyes, says. "I didn't realize how much you enjoyed dating children!"

The woman laughs loudly and you can feel your face burning. You quickly look away, pretending to be interested in the people who are dancing.

You feel Oscar's hand on my back and you think maybe he's more insulted by that remark than you are.

"Don't be a nasty bitch, Cassidy." You look over at Oscar, who's frowning at the platinum blonde.

"It was a joke, Oscar! Can't you take a joke?"

"Yeah. Ha ha. Some joke. Especially at another person's expense." Now Pedro had chimed in. You'd be happy about this, except then these bitches are gonna think you can't stick up for yourself.

Which, naturally, they have to point out.

"Can't your girlfriend stick up for herself?"

"Yes," you say. "Of course I can. Oscar and Pedro just beat me to it!" The woman simply smiles and stands up.

"I think we're gonna head out. It's getting late. Later, peeps!" She flashes the peace sign and they leave.

"Y/N, do you want to stay or go?" Pedro asks. You decide you're ready to call it a night. You're damn exhausted and just want to crawl into bed and sleep for a few hours, forgetting how stupid and left out you feel.

"Let's go," you say. "I'm exhausted."

......

Pedro is sound asleep, aa he lies next to you in the bed. You can't seem to fall asleep.

You sigh softly, carefully and quietly slipping out of the bed and patting towards the bathroom.

You slip inside, closing the door and flipping on the light. You get yourself a drink of water, just leaning against the vanity.

You know you shouldn't let those nasty comments get to you. Those people aren't your friends so they're opinions shouldn't matter.

Yet...the sting of their words still bothers you. You start to cry and think maybe it's best if you break things off with..Pedro.

To be continued.....