Pero Tovar-Grumpy

Hey I want to give s shout out to SunHunterz23 who's been such a big supporter for me and dedicated several chapters to me in her books. Please go check out her stories cuz they're awesome!!

......

Tovar is being kinda grumpy and you try to coax him into a better mood.

Some minor swearing and innuendo.

......

Pero Tovar is being quite the grumpy boy this evening! You can't hide your grin, as you watch him, shoulders hunched up, as he silently eats his meal.

You stand, walking towards Tovar, and sitting down beside him, reaching out to touch his arm.

Tovar scowls at you, but you pay that scowl no mind. Instead, you stretch your neck, as your lips connect with his sexy, full ones.

Tovar actually leans into the gentle kiss and you smile. You reach up, slowly tracing your finger over Tovar's ruggedly handsome face.

The deep scowl softens slightly, as Tovar takes your hand and holding it against his cheek.

You smile more, but then, Tovar releases your hand and returns to his silence and eating.

You sigh. Tovar can be seem harsh and surly and unsociable. But deep down inside, he isn't so horrible.

He can be charming and incredibly affectionate at times. And he's always showering you with small gifts that he acquires on his journeys to faraway lands.

And since he's Spanish, he's very passionate, too, which you find alluring and sexy.

"Did you have a bad day, my handsome Pero?" You ask, wishing you could hold him in your arms.

Tovar doesn't reply immediately, as he's busy stuffing his face with the delicious beef stew, homemade bread and chocolate cake that you prepared just for him.

Tovar had only just returned from another long journey and he'd been exhausted and just wanted some rest.

You let him sleep for nearly two days straight, in spite of how much you'd missed him and was aching to spend more time with him.

But you knew it was far more important for Tovar to rest his body before you got to spend some time with your handsome and feisty Spanish lover.

"Not so much, I supposed," Tovar replies as he suddenly reaches out for your hand once again.

You feel a flicker of hope inside, as you smile again at this man sitting beside you.

Tovar finally smiles, too, carefully fingering the beautiful, gold necklace he brought you, that you'd immediately put around your neck the moment Tovar presented it to you.

"I'm sorry I'm not being very sociable tonight, mi amor. I am still quite weary from my long journey."

"There's no need for you to apologize, my Tovar. I understand that you're still weary and wish to rest."

Tovar pushes his bowls away, grabbing your hand and tugs you up from your seat, a sudden, mischievous grin on his face.

You laugh, knowing that now that Tovar has a full stomach, he'll be in a far more agreeable mood.

Tovar releases your hand and moves to gently scoop you up into his strong arms and carries you into the bedroom, gently setting you on the bed.

Now, this is more like it! You hope that Tovar will stay in this playful mood for a while longer.

Tovar sits down on the bed and slowly crawls over to you. You smile tenderly at him, reaching out and tracing your finger over the scar on the left side of his face.

Once, you dared asked Tovar had he acquired the scar and he told you a tale that you were certain was made up.

However, you pretended to believe it, just because you didn't want to insult Tovar's manhood.

You lean in, capturing Tovar's lips with your own, loving the feel of those, little mustache hairs against your lips.

"You're a work of art, mi amor," Tovar murmurs, tugging your body close to his.

You snuggle closer to him, feeling warm and secure in Tovar's tender embrace.

"I'm so pleased that you've returned to me, Pero. I was so anxious to have you return to me."

You turn slightly and begin to undress him. Tovar's gaze turns intense and he begins undressing you as well.

His lips crash into yours as you come together and make sweet, passionate love to one another.

......

You're drowsy after your fun with Tovar, dozing off in Tovar's arms, as you lie entangled on the tousled bed sheets.

Tovar appears more lively than he was earlier, in spite of how passionate he was during your love making.

"I'm pleased you're in a better mood, Tovar," you murmur. "I hate it when you're being grumpy."

"I wasn't being grumpy!" Tovar sounds indignant and you have to chuckle.

"My mistake, my Pero." You roll over, cuddling closer to Tovar's bare chest, enjoying the heat radiating off his body.

"I love you so damn much, mi amor. I know I don't always show it, but I do."

You open up your eyes, just staring at Tovar's face and smile a little.

"I know how much you love me, my Pero. You always show it." You pause, slipping am arm around his waist.

"As I love you, Tovar. Promise you'll never leave me." Tovar leans down, kissing you ever so gently.

"I promise, mi amor."