Pedro-Papi

You like calling Pedro 'Papi' and he thinks that it's kinda funny. However, whenever Oscar is around, he doesn't quite know what to make of it.

Some swearing and a little innuendo but mostly fluff.

.......

"Oh, Papi," you purr, sidling up to Pedro, a smirk on your face. Your best friend, Oscar Isaac is also hanging out with the two of you, gives you a strange look.

"What's with the whole Papi thing, Y/N?"

You grin, reaching over to pinch his leg, just like he's always doing to Pedro.

"Ow! Geez! What the hell was that for?"

"Because you're always doing that crap to my Papi." Pedro laughs and you press up against him, his arm slipping around you.

"And why are you always calling Pedro 'Papi'?"

"What's it to you?" Oscar raises his eyebrows at you both.

"I just don't know what to think. It's kinda...weird."

"Yeah. But I like it, too." Pedro is gazing fondly at you and it's making your face get hot.

Pedro has always had this effect on you, ever since you've met him. That hasn't changed much since you hooked up.

You lean in, gently kissing him and Pedro smiles. You trace a finger slowly over Pedro's face and lips, allowing your finger to linger on the bottom lip.

"If all you two are gonna do is make out, I'm outta here!"

"'Bye!" Pedro says, not even looking at Oscar. You shift your body around some, grasping Oscar's hand.

"We'll try to behave."

"I don't make any promises about that!" Pedro says.

"You know I want you here, with me, Oscar. You're my best friend."

"Am I?" Oscar gives you a Look. "You sure have a funny way of showing it!"

"Oh, please!" You give Oscar a Look of your own. "Like you're always so well behaved."

"Okay, okay, okay!" Oscar exclaims. "But I still think you calling Pedro Papi is weird."

"Oh, Papi," you say in a sing-song voice. "Papi, Papi, Papi!"

Oscar glares at you, as Pedro is practically hysterical with laughter.

"Papi, can I have a kiss?"

"Hell yeah!" Pedro grabs your face, kissing you. Oscar goes to stand, shaking his head as he heads for the kitchen. Probably so he doesn't have to watch you and Pedro kissing.

"I do love it, though, Pedrito." You pause. "If you really hate it, I'll stop."

Pedro gently grasps your chin with his fingers, gazing tenderly into your eyes.

"I don't mind it, mi amor." You smile, hugging him close, resting your head on Pedro's chest.

Pedro kisses the top of your head and then your forehead. You shiver. God, you absolutely love the feeling of his lips on your bare skin.

Oscar returns, with a bowl of chips in one hand and some cheesy dip in the other.

"Well, just make yourself at home, Isaac!" You snap playfully. Oscar laughs and it makes you smile.

Oscar comes to sit down and you and Pedro reach for some food.

"Papi, do you like this?" Pedro gives you a wink.

"Hell yeah. Thanks, buddy!" Pedro claps Oscar on the back.

"Oh, you're welcome, Papi." Pedro pretends to be mad.

"Heyyy, watch it Isaac! Only Y/N is allowed to call me that."

"Yeah. I sure am, Papi." Oscar just shakes his head again and keeps eating.

......

You and Pedro are finally alone, cuddling together in bed, your hands roaming each other's bodies.

"I really do think that it weirds out Oscar when you call me Papi." You chuckle.

"All the more reason for me to do it." Pedro chuckles softly and you gently stroke his messy hair.

"Yeah. Goodnight, chica."

"Goodnight, Papi Pedro."