Din Djarin-Business suit

Just a little something I came up with. Lol

 Lol

Also please ignore my sorry attempt at trying to make Din wear a suit. 🤣 I absolutely suck at this sort of thing. LOL.

You discover an old suit like people used to wear and buy it for Din and convince him to put it on. Some minor swearing.

***

You're searching through the clothing in the trading post, seeing if there's a possibility you can find something different for Din to wear.

Sure, you adore how he looks in his Mandalorian gear but it might be interesting to see him wearing something more...vintage.

Earlier, when Din had flown you to Naboo, you'd come across a library of sorts and while Din was busy tracking his latest bounty, you'd been searching through the vintage clothing that people used to wear.

Most of the clothing looked completely ridiculous. However you'd come across a suit, you believe it was called and immediately, your mind started fantasizing how Din would look in one.

As you reach the end of the pile, you come across a gray suit. Ahhh! You have to purchase it and make Din put it on.

You hurriedly grab the clothing, marching over to the counter and fishing out some credits to hand to the old lady.

"Thank you." You give a quick response, before rushing out, heading for the Razor Crest and Din.

***

"I'm not wearing that."

"Oh, please, Din?" You puff out your lower lip, making a sad face. Din sighs, planting his hands on his hips.

Although he's wearing the helmet, you can almost picture the annoyed look on his handsome face.

"Please?"

"It looks hideous. I'll look like a fool."

"Or you might look hot," you say, smiling brightly.

"No."

"Come on, Din. You know you want to."

"Fine!" Din huffs, snatching up the suit and disappearing into hus cramped sleeping quarters.

You impatiently tap your foot, while drumming your fingers on the wall, wishing Din would hurry the hell up.

Several minutes later, the door slides open and...Din steps out. Your mouth drops open.

Whoa.

He looks even better than you imagined!

"Well?" Din strides over to you, as you automatically reach out, pressing the palm of your hand against his chest.

"Damn. You look bad ass."

"I look stupid." You laugh.

"Have you seen yourself? I think you look hot."

"Oh sure," Dun scoffs. "If anyone else saw me looking this way, they'd die from laughing."

"Guess it's a good thing nobody else can see you."

"Yeah." Din turns to head back into his room, to remove the suit, but you grab his arm.

"What?"

"Can't you keep it on a while longer?"

"No way in hell. What if someone stops by and sees me looking like this?"

You give Din a Look. Who could possibly see him?

"No one is going to see you. Oh please keep it on?"

Din shakes his head as he climbs up the ladder leading up to the cockpit.

You grin as you make sure the bad hatch is fully secured before joining Din in the cockpit.

You knew you'd win.

****

Din is preparing to land the ship and you're still admiring how nicely that suit fits on Din's ahem, trim and muscled body.

He hasn't said much to you and you figure he's probably still pissed that you bought it for him and made him wear it.

Of course you'd argue that you didn't make him wear it. However Din likes to argue about that shit.

Oh well. At least you found out what Din would look like wearing a suit.

And it was damn good.

****

Din has taken the suit off. (For now.) But you've already decided to see if you can get him to put it back on so you can take it off.

You have a vague idea that Din might actually enjoy that.

"So?" Din has his hands on his hips again and you know damn well he's scowling beneath the helmet and you're trying not to laugh.

"You want me to put the suit back on so you can take it off?"

"Yep." Din shakes his head and you can't hold your laughter in any more.

"You know you'd like that." Din crosses over to you, taking you in his arms.

"Yeah. I think I would."

****

You'd taken the suit off, piece by piece and Din certainly enjoyed that. Just as you knew you would he would.

As you lay cozily in Din's arms, cuddled up against him, as he caressing your back.

"I knew you'd like that, Mr. Mando," you murmur drowsily. Din chuckles.

"I did." He kisses your forehead and you smile without opening your eyes.

"But I still can't believe that you actually bought that ugly ass thing in the first place."

You open your eyes now, gazing tenderly at Din's ruggedly handsome face.

"And I can't believe you actually put it on!"

"I had to," Din says. "Otherwise you'd never let up."

You shift around, kissing Din, who cups the back of your head.

"You're not wrong."

***

Dedicated to dxn_djarxn hope you enjoyed 😉