Pedro-Frozen Pizza

So this is loosely based on part of an recent interview that came up on my Pinterest account. If you're on Pinterest and love Pedro, you should follow Pedro Pascal Unofficial!

Also I want to dedicate this one shot to rubychic who let's me talk to her about Pedro XD

.. ....

You're interviewing Pedro for The Unbearable Weight Of Massive Talent and things get a little silly. (Naturally with this big goofball!)

Some swearing but ALL fluff lol.

........

You stand there, shaking with anticipation as you wait for THE Pedro Pascal to make his way down the long line of interviewers.

You're not feeling terribly patient, though! Gosh, you wish those others would STOP asking Pedro so many questions!!

Finally, Pedro is standing close to you and you're desperately trying not to make a total fool of yourself in front of the man you have the biggest crush on.

Pedro flashes a quick grin and you nearly pass out! You honestly can't believe the power that this man holds over you! It's insane.

You hold your microphone steady and gesture to your camera person before putting on a big smile, even though your knees are knocking.

"Good evening, Pedro! How are you doing today?"

Pedro gives you his full attention and you don't know how you manage to stay upright.

Those beautiful brown eyes are so dark and look like polished wood. And of course, there's his patchy facial hair and he's wearing brown rimmed glasses, which only makes Pedro look more attractive.

"Hey yourself, sweetie! I'm fabulous! I'm enjoying myself tonight. How are you?"

Oh. My. God. How you continue to stay standing is a miracle.

"I'm doing pretty damn good, Pedro. I can't wait to see the film tonight. I heard you stole the show!"

Pedro laughs, that beautiful sound rolling over you, giving you tingles.

Everywhere.

"I don't know if that's entirely true," Pedro replies modesty. "But I certainly had a lot of fun making the movie. Nicholas Cage is my idol and to able to work with him, was a dream come true."

"So in some ways," you say. "You were kinda playing yourself in this film?"

Pedro nods, fidgeting with his fingers and you take it in, just wanting to remember everything about this moment.

"For sure. I hope you'll enjoy the film, chica."

AHHH! You're secretly squealing with happiness inside. Pedro just called you chica!

"Oh, I always enjoy your films, Pedro." You know you're flirting with him a little bit, but so what?

"Thank you. That's very nice of you to say."

"Would you like to share something that nobody would know about you?"

You watch Pedro's reaction. Is he...blushing? It's hard to tell because of the way the light is.

"Hmm." Pedro ponders the question for a moment.

"One thing that nobody knows about me. I don't mean to plug like junk food, but I really love frozen pizza."

Pedro chuckles and you can't help but smile at him. He's so damn beautiful and humble and adorable.

"Me too!" You pipe up. Pedro is still smiling and oh my gosh, you just want to reach up and brush your fingers over Pedro's lower face.

"Cool. We should have a frozen pizza party together sometime." Now you're certain you're the one blushing as you laugh.

"Oh, totally," you say, trying to sound nonchalant.

"I'm guessing that during the pandemic you ate a lot of frozen pizzas?"

Pedro laughs again and you laugh, too. You're still having trouble with believing that this is actually happening.

"Aw, damn!" Pedro pretends to pout. "You found out another thing nobody was supposed to know about me!"

"Don't worry," you assure Pedro. "I can always strike that comment from the record and it'd be our little secret."

Pedro gives you a wink and you nearly pass out. God, this man is such a damn flirt! It's no wonder everyone is in love with him.

"That sounds perfect, chica. Unfortunately, I believe our time is up. Thank you for a wonderful interview. I enjoyed myself."

Pedro leans over, giving you a gentle kiss on the cheek. You return the kiss on his cheek, loving the feeling of his facial hair against your lips AND the feeling of Pedro's lips grazing your cheek.

He gives you another wink and you return that as well.

"Thank you so much, Pedro. I appreciate you stopping by to speak with me."

Pedro nods, flashing that adorable grin and you catch sight of his adorable dimples.

Your face feels hot and the next actor is coming along so you can interview them.

You hope you still can. But you know damn well that you're not forgetting that memorable moment you spent with Pedro Pascal.