The cat finally spits out the taki, clearly realizing it's not worth the effort. Y/N scowls as she drops the gray tabby to the floor.

"That looks painful," Dream remarks, peering through the camera at Y/N's hands which are covered in red scratches.

"Damn cat," she mutters, scooping up the fallen taki. "I literally just fed her half an hour ago!"

"She knows human food is the stuff," he jokes which makes Y/N crack a smile too.

"Anyways," he opens Disney plus and shares his screen with her in discord. "Back to the movie."

"Ah yes," she settles back in her chair and opens a packet of gummy worms.

"You're making me hungry," Dream complains. His stomach growls at his words.

"Don't you have food in the house?" Y/N asks. The Disney castle appears on the screen as the music begins to play. "Get yourself some gourmet steak or tacos with gold leaf."

"Hey, not all YouTubers eat like Mr. Beast okay?" Dream defends from her lighthearted jab and grins. "But I think I'll order a real feast, Panda Express!"

"Oh god," Y/N laughs as the opening scene plays showed the beggar with the magic lamp in the deserted market. "I should call Ethan and see what he thinks about you eating that food."

"He's Chinese?" Dream asks. He opens the takeout menu and begins to scroll through the options. "Wouldn't he be happy that I'm eating Chinese food?"

"Call that Chinese food in front of him, I dare you."

Dream chuckles.

"That's like saying Taco Bell tacos are legit tacos," Y/N scoffs.

"Now that's different," he laughs. "But In hungry and that's the only thing open right now because they're the only ones who will send their drivers out in tropical storm conditions."

"But from somewhere else," is her suggestion.

"You're such an idiot," Dream rolls his eyes and continues to browse the menu as Y/N watches the movie attentively.

After about 15 minutes of pondering, he decides on the Kung Pao Chicken with a side of rice.

(I literally just searched up the menu and picked an item don't come for me😭)

"It should be here in 20 minutes," Dream announces, placing his iphone facedown on the table.

"Add an extra 15 minutes for storm delay," Y/N jokes. He notices that she's been quiet this whole time, fully engrossed in the movie.

"What part are we up to now?"

"Aladdin is about to get the lamp, not," Y/N says.

Dream sits forward a bit, hearing her munch on whatever snack she's eating.

"The Genie is so funny," Y/N says as Aladdin is turned into a Prince and paraded around the streets.

"He gives the impression of a typical high school chad throwing around money," Dream remarks.

"Like you," Y/N giggles quietly.

"I am not a Chad," he protests.

"How so?" Y/N laughs as Dream pauses the movie. "You're blonde, rich, and strong."

"1, I'm not blond. My hair is dirty blond." Dream holds up a finger. "2, I don't just throw around money. And 3, how do you know I'm physically strong?"