𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

on the other hand, Notti and Riyah had decided to keep up with the "beef" to prevent others from becoming suspicious. they constantly dissed each other on their stories or on instagram live just to make their "situation" look more believable.

however because of the constant drama that was going on between the two gangs, it meant that Riyah and Notti weren't able to see each other as often as they wished they could. CG's friends were now outside all day and all night, making it difficult for them both if they wanted to see each other.

Notti was becoming tired of the act that he and Riyah had been putting on, he wanted to post her and go outside with her but it wasn't that easy.

"imma try come and see you." Notti spoke through her phone, the couple were on facetime.

Riyah smiled at his words, she hated that she had to face the consequences of "gang life" when she wasn't even apart of one. "when you gon' come Sugarhill though?" he aasked.

Riyah's smile quickly turned into a mug at his words, she would love to go to his home but the boy had too many siblings who probably hated her. she also didn't want to risk running into one of Notti's friends since basically the whole of Sugarhill was now dissing her. "uhm ion know, a lot of niggas over there hate me." she replied.

it's not like he wanted her to risk her life just to see him, he just thought it would be nice for her to see where he lives now.

"so? i got opps where you lay but i still go." he said, she hated that he made a good point.

Notti was notoriously know around the New York drill scene as somebody who loved to diss. he had probably dissed everyone in the drill scene and their deads, this meant that a lot of people disposed him and are praying for his downfall or for something bad to happen to him. "you right i guess." she admitted.

she wasn't scared of anybody in Sugarhill since she didn't really think they were as scary as they tried to make themselves look, she was just scared that if something happen to her, her career would go to waste.

"you tryna set me up though?" she joked, Notti mugged her at her assumptions because that thought hadn't even crossed his mind.

"nah you buggin." he laughed.

"imma think about it." she spoke, Notti smiled at this and at the thought of her risking her life to come and see him.

it was the least that Riyah could do though, he had been coming in and out of CG's hood by himself with nothing but a shiesty and his gun on him.

Riyah didn't own a gun like Notti but she did know how to fight, she just chose to pick peace over violence in certain situations.

"you gettin' hyped but i ain't even said i definitely would." she said with a smile, Notti turned his head as he smiled so he wouldn't be seen by her.

"ya family gon' be home?" she questioned, the last thing she wanted was to run into them and cause problems. "no ma, they gon' be out all day." he assured, she let out a sigh of relief.

"you know what that means though." he said with a smile, Riyah rolled her eyes knowing exactly what he was talking about. "you needa chill E." she laughed.