"Alright guys, I believe our king has some news to give you all, Percy?" She looked at me with such a playful smirk as everyone's attention was now focused on me and they were expecting something good.

"Well guys, um how to put this, I've found my second mate, and she is also a Titan, and she's also in this council." I gestured to Asteria as many turned around to look at the slightly pink tinted Titaness. "Now, I believe that is all. However, I will inform you all that I will be leaving to go to the camp and cities. I will look around to take ideas for our own city and such. I'll be back when I can. With that this council is dismissed." With that most Titans flashed off while some only walked off. I kissed both of my mates goodbye and flashed off. I appeared on the outskirts of Camp Olympus with my warrior attire on. I thought it most proper if I changed into wolf form so I did.

Now I believe that the campers do somewhat know about my existence, but they only know me as the Wolf of the North, or the Vóreia Lýkos, the Northern Wolf. It is also true that through the years there haas been some demigods come through the north for quest and other things, and have run into me and or my pack. From what I've gathered they have taken what they know of me, which aside from what I did in the war isn't a much, and have filled in the rest. This means that to them I'm more of a myth. Maybe today the myth will become a legend.

I trotted the outskirts of the camp along the tree line. For quite a while I stood aside inspecting the differences in the camp. All the things from the old camp are still here, however the cabins are no longer in use. Instead the campers seem to sleep in houses, houses that looked a lot like they were owned by some college kids. Now the cabins served as some sort of museum or memorial of sorts.

I went on looking around for a bit more, until I heard something coming. A demigod, one in danger. Outside of the camps borders a camper, a new one from the looks of it, was running from some monsters. I rushed out to the hill, and a few seconds later a horn sounded off, the same old signal.

Demigods ran towards the entrance, and one thing I did notice was that now they were much better equipped with better more protective armor and better weaponry. Around a group of ten fully armored and armed demigods rushed to the rescue. Unfortunately as soon as I saw the situation I knew they wouldn't be enough and backup wouldn't be here in time.

A girl around her late teens ran from around six hellhounds, two cyclops, and good old Meathead. The campers acted quickly as the made a curved formation around the girl as she fell onto the ground behind the formation. Three archers at the back began to deal with the hellhound and they began good, but with the cyclops and heel hounds they were forced to spread out, and the Minotaur was only a few hooves behind. 

I knew I would have to step in now even though this was not the time I had hoped for. One of he hellhounds had swatted away a demigods sword and landed on him, thankfully he was able to hold the hound away with his shield.

I leaped in with that hound as my first target. In less than a second I had lodged my teeth into the hound as it cried and I could feel the beast turning into dust in my mouth, left a terrible aftertaste. "Leave now young ones. I'll take it from here." All the demigods looked a little hesitant, but knew a powerful deity when they saw one, so decided to listen as they retreated with two of them grabbing ahold of the girl. When I turned to look at their advancement into camp one last time I noticed a stubborn demigod had stayed behind and didn't seem to want to leave.

"Dear child, I hope you know what you are doing, but I suggest you leave with your comrades." the stubborn demigod, a girl from the looks, simply got in a battle stance to show she wasn't going anywhere. Knowing now I wouldn't be convincing her I turned back to the fight. There were only three hounds left, both cyclops, and slow Meathead had finally caught up. I knew the best way to deal with this situation and keep the girl safe.