Jimin could not believe what he was hearing, they went skydiving? They didn't ask him? Maybe it was just Hoseok and Seokjin... but that was proven wrong not one sentence later.

"Hobi-hyung I really though you were going to piss you pants." Jungkook says laughing as the others agree with the youngest member.

They all went together? Jimin could feel the tears burning in his eyes, he could eat anymore, it felt like something was just stuck in his throat. Slowly he stood up as he throws away his food and walks upstairs, nobody even notices that he was leaving the diner table.

He lays down on his bed in the shared bedroom from him and Hoseok as he stares at the ceiling. Was there something so wrong with him that the others didn't want to be around him anymore? Did he do something wrong that they ignored him? Is it his voice? Or his moves? His character or personality? Tears streaming down his faces as once again he feels alone...

He takes his phone again, as it feels like the only space that people are looking at him. he starts to read the comments, most of them are amazing ones. But his eyes fall on a comment that is breaking him... How could just one comments be enough to break him, there are so many amazing comments, messages about him and than just one out of a million is bad but it keeps with him.

He should leave BTS, I don't even get why he is in there...

He turns his phone away as he stares once again at the ceiling. He hears the sound of the doorknob as he closes his eyes fast as he pretends to be asleep.
"He is here, he is already sleeping." It is the voice of Hoseok that is speaking about Jimin, Jimin can hear how Hoseok comes into the room as quiet as possible and makes himself ready to go to bed.

It doesn't take long before soft snores of Hoseok are filling the shared bedroom. Jimin is now laying in the dark, his clothes still on and feeling like there is a huge rock on him.

A million questions are coming up into his mind, voices in his head keep telling him that the comments was right.

He could leave BTS, the members would not even mis him. They are doing a lot of stuff without him, not even including him anymore. Not even asking anymore if he wants to join no.

He is left out, excluded from the band already. Leaving should be easy as there is nothing left to lose. Does the pain ever stop? The tears do not stop from falling down as darkness takes over and he falls asleep again.

Days passes by, the members are still not noticing that Jimin is slowly fading away. Everyone goes on with their schedules, while Jimin is trying to keep up his own.

It was now 3 in the morning, today was going to be a busy day and the members finally had a day that all seven had to be together, it felt like weeks that that even happened. He was staring at his alarm clock he still had 2 hours before it would go off but he couldn't sleep anymore.

He still couldn't turn out his feelings, yesterday was maybe one of the worst days ever as he keeps playing it over and over again in his head.

He just got home from dance practice with Hoseok and Jungkook but the two were so busy with each other that they didn't even talk to Jimin, they were talking about something they could do after practice and it sounded as so much fun, but Jimin wasn't asked to join or even asked anything at all. Then when he got home, Namjoon and Taehyung were just leaving, as Jimin asks where they were going he just didn't get a responds. Jin and Yoongi were nowhere to be found, leaving Jimin home once again. The messages on his phone, the bad comments were like the only once he could still see and it felt like a rock had been locked to his ankle and he was pushed into the big open sea. As slowly everyone was getting home, Jimin had made diner. But everyone was to tired to eat something as he was left alone in the kitchen with all the food he had made. The part to broke his heart in pieces was something that happened just before he went to his room.