Morning Energy (+18)

Start from the beginning

Becky: "You're so beautiful." before snapping a pic of Freen blushing by the sweet compliment and did a pose of her blowing a kiss she was planning to give Becky.

She settled down the phone to its original place earlier and wrapped her arms again around Freen and resting her chin on the girl's shoulder while they slowly swayed together even with no music in the background.

Freen: "Since you're up, want to help me with breakfast?" looking at Becky with hopeful eyes even though she knows it will be a lost cause because Becky does love her sleep especially this early in the morning.

Becky was thinking hard of what to do. She does have options; either to sleep or help out her beautiful girlfriend but she decides to give Freen an option too.

Becky: "Hmmmm.. I could.. But I need some help waking up thoroughly if I can be of any use to you in the kitchen." she gave her a mischievous grin through the mirror before kissing Freen's exposed shoulder and giving her feather kisses upward towards her neck enticing her girlfriend. 

Freen: "Mmmm.. What do you have in mind?" Leaning back once again towards Becky and moving her neck further giving Becky more access.

Becky smirked and used her right fingers to turn her lover's head to face her and started claiming her mouth immediately with no hesitation while her left hand started to slowly crawl up and playing with Freen's left nipple since she wasn't wearing a bra.

Their kisses were both slowly yet hungry with Freen moaning with every pinch Becky does to her nipple. She tried turning her body so she can hold unto her lover but Becky wouldn't let her. For someone who says she has "little energy" sure is strong to keep Freen in place.

Becky's right hand that was still holding onto her girlfriend's chin, slowly descended her hand towards Freen's neck and squeezed it a bit for pressure which rewarded a loud moan that escaped the taller girl's lips and Becky can't help but have another look at the mirror and is getting turned on by the minute seeing Freen sexily react to her touches. 

She continued kissing her cheeks and right ear softly while teasingly dropping her right hand further until she reached the hem of Freen's tanktop and used both her hands to remove it from her body. 

Now both girls are looking at each other at the mirror with the girl infront being topless and breathing heavily making Becky's eyes dark and dilated like saucers. Becky then took the opportunity to grab both breasts and squeeze them together while mindlessly dry humping her girls covered ass.

Freen: *moaning* Y-you're overdressed. Still struggling to turn around to take some control of the situation but Becky isn't having any of it.

Becky: "Don't mind me. It's all about you Babe." she immediately inserted her right hand inside Freen's shorts and underwear and cupped her bundle of nerves and sent chills down her lover's spine.

Freen: "F-fuck BB." she jolted forward and used both her hands to clutch on the bathroom sink counter for support which made her ass hit Becky's covered pelvis further that earned a pleasurable groan in return by the smaller girl.

Becky wasted no time and tugged on both clothing items that were restricting her hand movements until they fell to the floor leaving her lover naked in all its glory as she was still bent forward from the sensation she is feeling of Becky's left hand continuously manipulating her left nipple and Becky still dry humping her ass every few seconds.

Becky took off her black top and leaned towards Freen's back brushing her nipples in the process knowing it will drive her girl insane.

Becky: "Do you want BB to fuck Babe?" she asked seductively in Freen's ear still keeping an eye of the reflection in the mirror seeing the struggle at the same time pleasure of her lover while being in a bent position.

Freen: "Y-yes please."

Not wanting her to delay anymore, Becky inserted 2 fingers inside her girlfriend's bundle of nerves earning a disgruntled yet sexy moan in return as they started off in a steady but slow pace while Becky had her eyes glued to their reflection seeing herself topless and dry humping Freen from behind and seeing her girlfriend's tossed hair, flushed cheeks, eyes closed, while biting her now-swollen lower lip whilst moaning softly from time to time.

Becky: "You look so fucking sexy. Holy shit." she explained while slapping her girlfriend's bare ass and continuing her ministration below alternating from scissoring the inside of her walls to  playing with her clit using her thumb.

Freen: "I-I'm gonna cum." she reached out holding Becky's left hip that was still gyrating towards her keeping her close as the shorter girl once again clutched at her throat giving her neck open mouthed kisses on her right cheek, jawline and ear.

Becky: "Open your eyes and look at the mirror when you cum for me." she husked towards her ear before giving her clit extra pressure.

Freen looked at both her and her lover's reflection with hooded eyes as they stared indirectly at each other with Becky staring deeply into her soul before her orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks moaning out her lover's name over and over again.

Becky wrapped her left arm around Freen's waist making sure her girlfriend doesn't fall to the floor sensing her knees were shaking still feeling the aftershocks of their lovemaking.

Once Becky felt Freen relax a bit, she guided her to sit on the counter beside the sink and hugged her immediately.

Even if Freen's bare ass hit the cold concrete of the countertop, she still felt hot and sweaty from what her and Becky did just now, she wrapped her legs around Becky's waist keeping her in place while still trying to catch her breath while her girl had her face resting between her breasts giving it light kisses and snuggled immediately which she knows is probably Becky's favorite spot to lay on if she's being completely honest.

They stayed like that for a minute or two just enjoying each other's warmth and shallow breathing both being worn out from their early morning "activity".

Becky: "So, shower now then breakfast my love?" she looked up at Freen with her puppydog eyes looking so innocent acting like what they have just done was far from innocent, Freen couldn't help but chuckle.

Freen: "As long as I get to return the favor in the shower, I'm in." giving a naughty smile with Becky grabbing her ass and carried her off the counter and heading straight to the bathtub with Freen hanging on to her girlfriend's neck laughing at her enthusiasm.

Well, she did fulfill Becky's request of helping her gain energy in the morning.

-------------------------------------------END-----------------------------------------------------