Serendipity

His fingertips ghosted the line of skin on your tummy that was visible between the fabric of your pyjamas. His head rested in his other hand, his arm propping him up so he could gaze down at you in complete admiration, a hint of a smile tugging at his lips. As for you, you gazed back, observing his movements, your hands resting just above where his fingers were tracing.

This was a common occurrence. Every night, laying in bed, you would have these moments. Moments you could love each other the way the universe intended. You felt comfortable but apprehensive. He was predictable yet unpredictable with his actions. He would touch you like he always did, but every time it felt new and you couldn't ignore the fluttering in your stomach, the waves of pleasure that crept over your skin.

He placed his palm flat on your tummy, the skin underneath feeling almost unbearably hot. Looking back at his face, into his eyes, you noticed the glint in them and how they were trained on your face.

"Wow," he whispered ever so softly.

"What?" you whispered back, puzzled, but the smile on your lips never leaving. "You see me everyday, I can't be that fascinating."

"That's where you're wrong," he replied as he leaned in, placing a firm kiss on your forehead before placing his body flush against yours, the palm that was on your stomach now by the side of your head. "Every night," he rubbed his nose down your jawline, "I find something new," down your neck, "to admire." He placed a chaste kiss to the base of your neck before resting his head there, feeling his lips and breath in the dip of your collarbone. "Be it a freckle, a scar, a line under your eye when you smile," he continued.

"I have wrinkles?" you questioned, your voice shaky from the intimacy.

"No," he laughed, "but you know what I mean, don't you?"

You hummed, bringing your hands up to rest on his shoulder blades.

"And even if you did have wrinkles," he lifted his head to look into your eyes again, his face only centimetres away, "I would still think you were the most beautiful person to grace the earth, no, universe."

"Jimin," you breathed out, utterly stunned by his words, a light pink flushing your cheeks.

"Don't say anything," he slightly shook his head, his voice deep this time, deep with desire, "just let me love you."

You lightly chuckled but your heartbeat was erratic, "I was never planning on stopping you," you said, Jimin's head dropping into the crook of your neck again, his lips laying soft kisses along it. You closed your eyes, bringing your arms around his waist tightly, letting his loving take you through the night.