Babe, you can't show people that

You were back online after a social media detox. Laying on the sofa, with your head on Jimin’s lap, you couldn’t decide which app to go on first. Instagram or Twitter? Definitely not Facebook, who even goes on it any more?

You decided on Twitter and while the app was being launched Jimin tapped your shoulder. You moved your phone out of eyeline to look up at him.

"I need to get a drink," he said guiltily, knowing you were comfortable.

You whined in protest and looked up at him with sad eyes, your bottom lip pouting.

He just laughed. "Please."

So you lifted your head, chuntering to yourself, which made Jimin giggle his way to the kitchen.

After scrolling down your twitter feed you came across Jimin’s tweet from his vacation. You smiled at the image. The sets of photo-booth strips, wait…is he — is he topless there? Flustered, your eyes widened at this discovery. Jimin had walked back in and you sat up, allowing him to sit back down.

"Babe, when did you post this?" you inquired, trying to contain your flustered smile.

Upon seeing the post you meant, Jimin put on a knowing smile.

"Couple weeks ago maybe? Why, do you like them?"

"Uh—" you looked away, "yes, but that’s not the point." Your voice was low.

"Then what is it?"

You widened your eyes and tried your best to act mad. "Babe, you can’t show people that," you whisper-yelled.

Jimin burst out into laughter, keeling over.

"Show people what?" he struggled to say through his laughter.

He has to be acting too, right? You pinched the bridge of your nose and sighed dramatically for effect.

"So oblivious."

"Pretty much everyone’s seen my abs so I don’t know what’s wrong, baby."

Neither of you took this seriously and Jimin found your childish possessiveness very amusing.

You then looked at him before swiftly putting your hands under his t-shirt.

"Agh! Y/n your hands are cold!"

You smirked and said, "You can’t show people what’s underneath this, Jimin!" sliding your hands up to his shoulders — the area that you were talking about.

Jimin was squirming from your cold hands and when you decided to tickle him, he screamed (quacked) and laughed, struggling to grab your wrists. He eventually succeeded and pulled you so he was lying on his back with you on his chest. You couldn’t help but let out a breathy chuckle at his out of breath state while he tiredly smiled.

"Do you understand now?" you asked.

"Yes baby," he replied. "So possessive," he added, earning a punch from you.