Duff Mckagan - prank

Start from the beginning

"Last 4 hours, good luck," izzy smiles, walking off to his room chuckling.

"I drank izzy's beer," slash mutters, the realizations hitting him, "8 fuckin' hours."

"Better get to callin," I patt his back, making my way to my room.
..

I sat in my room for a while, about 40 minutes or so after I got back into my room.

But the minute I started changing, somebody knocked at my door.

I quickly slipped on my robe, tying it off as I walked to the door, only to swing it open to see duff.

"Oh, I thought this was axls room," he stands there, a little embarrassed.

"His isn't even by mine. It's at the end of the hall," I point to the last door.

"I'll just- I'll just go to his door," Duff starts to turn, but I stop him.

"Not worth it, he won't open his door," I hold his wrist before he walks off, "just come inside."

I moved out the way so he could come in, shutting the door when he did.

"So how's the... you know," I gesture towards the erection he had.

"Not well, I have nobody, and I mean nobody to you know," he waves on, but I didn't get the gesture.

"I have nobody to fuck, rose, I have nobody to have sex with."

"Oh!" I realize what he meant, "you really dont?"

He shakes his head, "and axl would kill me if I did you."

That poped an idea in my head, and one that axl wouldn't like very much.

"Don't you wanna get back at him?" I ask, leaning against the wall that was in front of duff.

"I mean yes, but-"

"But nothing, you wanna get him back. I'm the perfect way you can," I cut him off, a smile growing on my lips.

"But are you sure, like completely sure?" Duff raises his brow.

I nodded, "Positively, sure!"

Before I knew it, I was on top of Duff naked, our clothes thrown around the hotel room.

The heavy make-out session made his member pump against my thigh- if he wasn't given the virga and already hard, he'd be hard now.

He bit my lip as I pulled away from him, a smile evolving on his lips.

"Ride me."

I took a double take on what he said, making sure I heard him right.

"Ride you?"

He nodded, "Ride me."

I took a shaky breath in and nodded, and since I was straddling him- I just had to line us up.

He watches the whole time, as I line his dick up with my pussy, and lower myself down slowly.

He lets out a groan as I let out a whimper, as the pain from his length starts to wellow away. I start at a slow pace, holding onto his shoulders for support.

Duffs back was against the headboard, and his head leaned back as I started going up and down.

His hands stayed at my hips, helping me guide myself at the same pace.

"Oh, you feel so fuckin' good," duff whispers, kissing my neck sloppily.

"Mh-mhm," was all I was able to get out, my head ducking into his neck.

Classic 70s/80s rock/metal imagines On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara