"It's a boat yard." Libitina answered with a smile.

"Yachts?" The man asked.

"Canals." Tommy answered.

"I'm curious. What is your business, Mr Shelby?" The man wondered.

"Import, export." Tommy answered.

"But we also sell pegs and tell fortunes." Libitina said, the two of them walking out with a piece of paper in hand.

"You beat us to it." A woman spoke, Tommy and Libitina turning around to look at her.

"Did I?" Tommy asked.

"I was trying to nab a filly for my stud." She answered.

"I'm sorry?" Tommy said.

"Thomas Shelby. From where?" She asked.

"From Birmingham." Libitina answered.

"Goodness." She stated.

"No. Not much." Tommy shook his head.

"May Carleton." She said sticking out her hand for Tommy and Libitina to shake which they did, "I breed race horses and train them. What is it you do?"

"I rarely answer questions, that's what I do." Tommy answered.

"Tommy, Lib, hurry up! We got to go!" Arthur shouted. 

"If you ever decide to put that filly out, I'd be interested in having her." May said.

"I'm planning to race her." Tommy stated.

"Do you have a trainer?" May asked.

"We know people." Libitina answered.

"I know people too." May said passing Tommy a card.

"Tommy we've got to get this kid back before dark or Polly will have your balls!" John shouted.

"She'll have 'em." Arthur agreed.

"We know different people, I would guess." Tommy stated putting the card she gave him in his coat pocket.

"My father knows Mick Hancock. He trained three Ascot winners." May explained.

"That was your father?" Tommy asked.

"Yes. We're joint owners of the stud. He took the majority share when my husband was killed. Ypres." May answered.

"Tommy! We got to get back to the caravans! The chickens are hungry." Arthur shouted, the three boys laughing. 

"So, will you consider me?" She asked.

"I will consider you." Tommy nodded.

"Sorry, but we have to get going." Libitina said, pushing Tommy to leave.

"You still haven't told me what you do." May announced.

"Bad things." Libitina answered.

"But you already know that." Tommy said, the two of them finally walking away from the woman.

They all walked away, finally being able to laugh about the situation that happened. Libitina was walking next to Arthur as he spoke, "It's the fucking truth John. Rich women these days, all they want is working class cock." Arthur said.

"Tommy, maybe she was the something bad I had a feeling about." Curly said.

"She looks all right to me, Curly." John shouted.

"Can you just shut your mouth for ten minutes or is that not possible." Libitina seethed.

As they were walking a man stood up from a chair in the middle of the room, pulling out his gun, "Thomas Shelby!" he shouted as he tried to fire a shot, Arthur running at him before putting him on the floor.

There was another man, Libitina getting her gun out shooting him to the floor before running over to Michael to move him but he didn't budge. Arthur was beating the man to a pulp, the boys trying to move him. When they finally moved him they put Arthur in a headlock trying to calm him down. When he was calm Tommy walked over to Michael, trying to grab the keys out of his hands but he didn't budge, telling the man in front of him that he was fine to drive. 

All of them left, finally leaving to go home. Libitina sat in the front with Michael whilst everyone else sat in the back. When they got back home Libitina went straight to the family with John and Arthur to get Arthur cleaned up. 

Libitina walked to the kitchen to grab a cloth, wetting it quickly before walking back into the living room to clean Arthur up. John walked out after a while, going home in a pissed off mood for god knows whatever reason. When Libitina was finished she also went home, knowing Arthur probably just wanted to be alone in that moment. 

She walked up the stairs of her home, walking into her shared bedroom with John to get changed, the kids already asleep. When she was ready for bed she walked back downstairs, laying down on the sofa, falling asleep quickly.

--------------------------------

Authors Note:
I know this happened before the London episode in season 2 but I clearly completely forgot to write it so I'm sorry if that confused you!