Chapter 25

Libitina woke up quite early that morning but didn't want to leave her bed after what happened last night. She was so confused on why this kept happening, it happened with Lizzie, and now with a random woman in London, she was fed up. It made her feel even worse because she was carrying his child, she was done. After about 30 minutes of laying in bed looking up at the ceiling, she decided to get up and get ready for the day.

She walked down the stairs to see the kids and John sitting around the table eating breakfast. 

"Tommy's in hospital, and something has happened with Ada." John explained looking up from his food. 

"What the fuck happened to Ada?" Libitina questioned.

"She got dragged out of her flat in London by Sabini's boys because of our expansion." John told her.

"Where's Tommy staying?" She asked.

"The local hospital. Why Tina?" John asked worried.

"Doesn't matter. Take the kids to school and look after Nesrin. See you kids later, I love you." Libitina said, walking out the front door.

Libitina walked and walked until she finally made it to the hospital. She walked in and asked the receptionist where Tommy Shelby's room was. The kind receptionist led her to the room and let her in. Libitina closed the door and saw Inspector Cambell standing talking to Tommy.

"Get out." Libitina said to the Inspector.

"Excuse me?" He questioned, his thick accent making her even more angry.

"You fuckin' heard. Get. Out!" She shouted. 

Inspector Cambell moved away from Tommy and walked up to Libitina. "You do not talk to me like that."

"I'll talk to you how I want. Now get out, I have family things to discuss with him." Libitina said, getting up to Cambell's face.

Cambell walked backwards to move away from the woman in front of him and walked out the door.

"What's up, Lib?" Tommy asked.

"You never fuckin' listen do you? Your sister got dragged out of her flat and sexually assaulted by three of Sabini's men because of your stupid expansion. Are you fuckin' stupid?" She answered.

"Lib, I promise you I didn't know that would happen. I'm sorry." Tommy explained with sorry in his voice. 

"I'm not the one you should be apologising to Tommy." 

"No, I should be apologising to you too, wanna know why? Because of John's actions last night. I'm sorry he did that to you, I didn't expect it." Tommy said.

"I honestly don't care anymore. Shows who he really is. Bye Thomas." Libitina said, turning away from the man and out the door.

Libitina decided to walk to the Lee camp, she didn't want to go home, her real family were the only ones she could turn to right now. She didn't know why she could't turn to anyone from the Shelby's, but she didn't care, they've been treating her horribly for a while now. She always just wanted to help, but they didn't care.

When Libitina arrived, she greeted everyone she walked past, she always did that, no matter what happened in the past. She got to her aunts caravan and knocked on the small door, waiting for the door to open patiently.  When the door opened she saw her aunt looking at her, with a surprised look on her face. 

"What are you doing here darling?" Her aunt asked. 

"I had no where else to go, I'm sorry I can go." Libitina asnwered.