Chapter 27

Libtina got woken up by John brushing her hair out of her face. 

"Hey, I didn't hear you come in." John said with a raspy voice.

"I didn't want to wake you or Nesrin so I was as quiet as possible." Libitina answered back. 

"Well I have to go off to work, I'll drop the kids off on the way." John said, moving Libitina's head to the side so he could kiss her. 

"Okay, stay safe, I love you." Libitina said. 

"I love you too." John said, getting out of bed and quickly getting dressed so the kids wouldn't be late for school. 

Libitina got out of bed an got ready for the day. 

About half an hour later there was a knock on the door. Libitina was confused because she wasn't expecting anyone. Libitina opened the door and she saw Micheal standing there. 

"Micheal? Oh my god come in!" Libitina spoke up and moved away so Micheal had room to get in. Micheal walked in and Libitina closed the door behind her. 

"Hi, sorry for the inconvenience but I knocked on Polly's door and she wasn't in, I remember you told me you lived across the street so I came here." Micheal explained. 

"Oh no, that's okay. Let me just get Nesrin and we will head over there." Libitina said.

"Okay, thank you so much." Micheal said back.

Libitina headed to the living room to pick up Nesrin off of the floor and headed back to hallway. Libitina opened the door for Micheal and let him out into the street, shutting the door behind her when she was outside. The three of them headed across the street and into Polly's home. Libitina opened the door with the spare key she had and let Micheal in first letting him walk into the kitchen and sitting on a chair around the kitchen table. Not even two minutes later Polly walked through the door.

"Are you Elizabeth Gray?" Micheal asked politely, frighting Polly a little bit. 

"Sorry Pol, I let him in." Libitina stated after Polly looking at her.

"I came here last night, but no one was here." Micheal said standing up from his chair. 

"What do you want with Elizabeth Grey?" Polly asked the young man in front of her. 

"I think she might be my real mother." He answered. 

Polly dropped her keys on the floor, Micheal walking over and picking them up and sitting them down on the kitchen counter. Polly walked towards her son and engulfed him in the biggest and tightest hug she's ever given in her life, it took Micheal a couple seconds before hugging back his real mother. He felt like he was finally home. When they let go off each other Polly offered everyone some tea, which Micheal and Libitina said yes to, Polly also prepared her son a sandwich because he probably hasn't eaten for a while. When the tea was finished boiling Polly got out three cups and poured it in, handing it over to both of them before sitting down herself. 

"How was it?" Polly asked her son.

"I was starving, I'd have eaten anything. But, really it was super." Micheal said, complimenting his mothers sandwich.

"Super." Polly said back, with a massive smile on her face. 

"So, are you a cook?" Micheal asked, not having a clue what his mother did for a living.

"Not a cook, no." Polly answered. 

"The man who came to the house. He was driving a posh car, he looks rich. What does he do?" Micheal asked.